Locked Up For Complaining

bluemonday

that's communism for you, makes me value the rights we have in our countries today.

Oh I dunno, remember Walter Wolfgang, icelandic assets being frozen - and numerous other examples of where NuShite's laws have been misused. Then there's DNA databases, ID cards, CCTV, 42 day detention and a raft of other shoite that will be making many a British soldier turn in his grave.

That is hardly new news though dears, this has been going on for years. It isnt unique to China either, look at Tibet for example. It is not communism that is to blame Gonzie, it is corrupt bully leaders.

ok maybe not just communism but it does seem to go hand in hand with it

You can't really compare what they suffer under communist rule, to having to have an ID card or having your DNA on a database.

It's a bit like saying your blister is as bad as someone with a leg being amputated.

Although I agree "Nonsence" Walter is a great man.

And God heard Jacks lament

And the lord came down and behold he was very shiny and big.

And he said unto Jack.

Behold I giveth thee the ignore button.

Travel ye unto the control panel, press ye the button of ignore and thine pain in the arses shall disapear.

that's communism for you, makes me value the rights we have in our countries today.

Oh I dunno, remember Walter Wolfgang, icelandic assets being frozen - and numerous other examples of where NuShite's laws have been misused. Then there's DNA databases, ID cards, CCTV, 42 day detention and a raft of other shoite that will be making many a British soldier turn in his grave.

I think you are right, rights are being eroded bit by bit. It is this social democratic or Third Way politics I hate where NuShite thinks that they know what is best for the people.

The 42 detention period thing was unbelievable. But for those silly enough to vote in the UK elections I just seems you have to awful options, the Tories or Labour. But I very much doubt the Tories will backtrack on a lot of the legislation that Labour brought out, especially in respect of terrorism, that's here to stay!

ok maybe not just communism but it does seem to go hand in hand with it

Well the form of economic system and government in China is all about a small group of people who believe they know best, or nowadays simply hang onto power.

But China is not communist at all, never was. The system is termed State Capitalism by other leftist groups. Still capitalism but with a massive government.

It will be interesting to see hown China will evolve over the next few decades.

Archived