[BBC News] Art 'helping' released prisoners

Newsbot

I suppose they have to relax after a hard workout within the Islands best gymnasium, that along with a couple of hours on the PS3 or Xbox 360.

When do they have time for art?

The prisoners must be very busy I wonder if they have time to work?

Pseudo bollocks if you ask me:

"Hmmmmm...fuck me, I'm skint. Gotta be a robbery later on Stavros Kebab Shop. Oh, hang on...there's a potter's wheel. And some clay. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH...now *thats* better. I'm starting to feel like Patrick Swayze ..."...

...GOMH*...

Hahahaha.

If it does better help rehabilitate people then great. I imagine the therapy is tailored to each person, as the only thing I am curious about and no doubt critical of will be the therapies attempt to make the person accept their lot in life, if for example the person was a thief. It is very important for people to recognise the impact of their behaviour of others but I don't understand how they tackle the reasons behind the criminals behaviour.

Better than drawing a gun, a knife or the dole when they get out I spose.

Still - all done for a good cause tho, and you have to give em a pat on the back for that. For those that are interested, the process is called 'rehabilitation'.

What he said. Good thing that doesn't need knocking.

Maybe if someone had recognised Adolf for his art ability when he was young he wouldn't have gone on to try to take over the world, I bet he had Mrs Christian for art so that means that, she is to blame for the second world war!

Little Adi Schickelgruber sure had a talent for painting. Wrong career choice maybe...

watercolor1912hu8.jpg

Archived