Wanted: Nokia Phone For Handsfree Kit

Sidney

Sidney Cabs has just taken delivery of the latest addition to the fleet, a shiny Mercedes. It came with a Nokia handsfree kit built in which requires a certain type of phone, ie it must have this connector on the bottom;

post-1140-1229000387_thumb.jpg

If you have a phone of this type, whatever age, condition or specification that you no longer need, give me a call.

Cash/free taxi rides/shiny things waiting.

Call Adrian at North East Cabs on 817272.

Thanks.

Sidney Cabs has just taken delivery of the latest addition to the fleet, a shiny Mercedes. It came with a Nokia handsfree kit built in which requires a certain type of phone, ie it must have this connector on the bottom;

post-1140-1229000387_thumb.jpg

If you have a phone of this type, whatever age, condition or specification that you no longer need, give me a call.

Cash/free taxi rides/shiny things waiting.

Call Adrian at North East Cabs on 817272.

Thanks.

yours if you collect

post-1039-1229015768_thumb.jpg

post-1039-1229015948_thumb.jpg

Many thanks for the offer Digga, but unfortunately that particular phone won't fit into the handsfree cradle;

post-1140-1229018100_thumb.png

Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but thanks anyway.

I would normally buy a stolen one from eBay like everyone else but I would like to have it up and running by the weekend.

Looks like it could be a trip to Faze2 if I get a Douglas run tomorrow, I just find them to be a little expensive for phones.

Thanks for your help.

Archived