Rare Mythical Creature Caught On Camera

Amadeus

Harrys cafe shut then?

That place is like a Douglas Corporation Day-glo convention most of the time. Seriously, how long can you make a tea break last.

The bye-laws officer is an ex-policeman but if he catches just one dog-shitter I'd be surprised.

Hey there is more than one by-laws officer you know, there is a whole brigade of them (All brain-dead, useless and lazy)

Officers and gentlemen one and all. Guardian of our freedoms. I look forward to the annual march past of the massed Brigade of BLOs to be followed by the ceremony of the laying of the unpaid fine on the tomb of the unkown bye-laws officer.

3 infact Bees, and 1 Police officer.

The problem with the bye laws (Sorry Bees) are that the officer has to catch you breaking it.. and as people don't want to go to court as evidence. To be fair its a loose loose situation for them.

They are only doing their jobs and the ex Police officer he is actually very good.

Officers and gentlemen one and all. Guardian of our freedoms. I look forward to the annual march past of the massed Brigade of BLOs to be followed by the ceremony of the laying of the unpaid fine on the tomb of the unkown bye-laws officer.

I really like the idea of them being 'BLOs.'

If it was a woman, would she be a BLOW - and would she have had to apply for a BLOW job?

Archived