Ps3 And Xbox

matthew breadner

I have recently thinking about buyin a new computer console but i am quite confused on releases off new consoles. I do realise that the PSP and Nintendo DP and about to be realised but i am not interested in handheld gaming. I am just not wanting spend £100 on a PS2 or XBOX and realise they are releasing a new console. It would be rather Infuriating :angry:!!!! well anyway just like to know if anyone knows any release dates. Thanx

post-743-1105030886_thumb.jpg

Microsoft and Sony won't give release dates for next gen consoles, because it'll destroy sales of the current console.

Speculation seems to be that Microsoft want to release xbox 2 by late this year, eary next year and that Sony will have the ps3 out sometime around May 2006. Either way, these new consoles will co exist with the current generation for a little while, and will be flippin expensive. I'd just buy one now if you want one.

yeah huge price drop. excellent deal id get oen if i didnt already have one.http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=2501&productId=100290&clickfrom=name

u can get a broadband adapter for it.but thers only like 1 or 2 game splayable online i think. Sum really good games i love. Smash Bros, metroid prime,pikmin and star wars. they all kik ass. Im menaing 2 get pikmin 2 and metroid prme 2 aswell sometime

zelda and mario may look cute, but they're not just for kids. Zelda in particular is superb.

I'd probably buy an xbox over a cube though, loads more games for it and the graphics are a bit better than a ps2.

Athough, if I were you, I'd spend more time learning english than playing games.

Archived