Lost/stolen Camera

fubar

A friend's camera was lost/stolen in Bordellos on friday night (hoping it was lost).

So basically your mate got so pissed he can't remember whether his camera was lost or stolen?

I am hoping it was lost rather than stolen as i would like to think that most people have a certain amount of decency and don't half hinch anything that isn't tied down. And no, she wasn't pissed but thank you for your assumption anyway.

A friend's camera was lost/stolen in Bordellos on friday night (hoping it was lost).

So basically your mate got so pissed he can't remember whether his camera was lost or stolen?

I am hoping it was lost rather than stolen as i would like to think that most people have a certain amount of decency and don't half hinch anything that isn't tied down. And no, she wasn't pissed but thank you for your assumption anyway.

Does she remember what make and model it was, or is that asking too much?

S

Does that make any difference? If you find a camera, then odds are it belongs to someone else; if you find it around Bordelos, then there is a very strong chance it is hers. For identification purposes, she will be able to describe some of the piccies.

Archived