[BBC News] Robbers attack pizza shop worker

Newsbot

By that you mean me Jehova, I don't confess to be an expert.

But in my experience with Shopkeepers Package Policies, they will have "money on own premises after business hours but not in locked safe" but this level is generally low, ie 500 quid max.

If the money was in a safe then again depends on their safe levels, as different safes have different levels. But in general an unspecified safe still has a limit of around 3,000 sometimes higher.

We do get complacent on the island, but I know robbery/break-ins etc happen far more that you think, they just don't always get reported in the press.

Using a simple mathematical formulae!

Recession +K/S/F x23% Increased sales Ballaclavas and gloves from Newsons + Portable safes Biggest seller in B+Q (According a man in the Know) = ?

Just to let you know folks !

If you see a man in your back garden carrying a sack.

It may not be "Santa Claus " :)

haha :lol:

In respect to their policy price going up, depends ultimately on their Insurance Policy

But in Commercial Insurance, you generally build up a "No Claims" Bonus and this could and probably would be reduced in the event of claim.

As for affecting the policies of others, one crime is unlikely to make a difference, as most policies already rate the IOM as per UK stats, even though we are often rated as the "safest" place to live etc, its still worked out by comparison to the UK.

Also a theft from a "takeaway" would not generally affect the state for "clothes shop’s" etc

But this is the field of an Underwriter rather than a Broker like myself.

Archived