Kids Taken To Cinema

WTF

considering all the hullaballoo a few months back about parents going to be fined or taken to court if they take their children out of school for no good reason, i find it quite ironic that the local police!! can take over 100 kids out of school to take them to the piccy's and give em popcorn.

it's about missing lessons, not whether the teachers can plan for it. i don't mind kids missing a bit of school, it was just the irony of the situation that tickled me.

No it's not. It's about whether teachers should be expected to put in even more effort to help the children catch up when they've missed out on whole areas by being in Benidorm.

it's about missing lessons, not whether the teachers can plan for it. i don't mind kids missing a bit of school, it was just the irony of the situation that tickled me.

No it's not. It's about whether teachers should be expected to put in even more effort to help the children catch up when they've missed out on whole areas by being in Benidorm.

so missing their lessons then?? they probably learnt more about having self confidence if they got the story than a week in school anyway.

considering all the hullaballoo a few months back about parents going to be fined or taken to court if they take their children out of school for no good reason, i find it quite ironic that the local police!! can take over 100 kids out of school to take them to the piccy's and give em popcorn.

Jebus, we've done this already. How can you be cynical about the police treat? Taking the whole class away from a lesson at the same time isn't the same as taking one kid out while the rest carry on. Get a grip.

Archived