Brass Band Shakedown

MilitantDogOwner

It was 20:00hrs (thats 8pm for you people who cant read 24hr clock). The wife was asleep as she normally is at that time with her 12hr night shift ahead of her and for once I was actually in bed with her just so I could spend some time with her.

Then out of nowhere a bloody brass band pipes up with bits of christmas carols. At 20:00Hrs!!!!! This carried on for 20 minutes with them stopping to knock on peoples doors and beg for money. They even had the gaul to ring my door bell. Even though all the lights in my house were off. I wanted to go and complain but the wife told me to leave it and not cause a fuss.

Normally if I get unsoliceted (not sure of the spelling, sure someone will correct me) people at my door I politely say no thank you and shut the door on them. But these guys really got my goat. You turn up on my door step, play some bloody christmas carol at top volume and then have the nerve to ask me to pay you.

I'm sure more than one house hold with small children would have been disrupted by these inconsiderate beggars. I dont care if its for charity, if people want to hear you play old king wenseslass they will come to you. You dont hear of Oxfam or Greenpeace rcold calling you on the phone just in case you fancied donating a few quid.

End of rant!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was 20:00hrs (thats 8pm for you people who cant read 24hr clock). The wife was asleep as she normally is at that time with her 12hr night shift ahead of her and for once I was actually in bed with her just so I could spend some time with her.

So your wank got interrupted by a few trumpet blowers? That's terrible news.

Your forum name explains so much about you...

Please do explain, he whos name is after that of a snigger cartoon dog.

So your wank got interrupted by a few trumpet blowers? That's terrible news.

Interesting that you take my personal masturbatury happens so to heart.

Maybe if the band had come around at a more sensible time I would not have such a bugbear.

You seem to misunderstand me. I donante to several charities. I do however disagree with them pitching up on my door step unsolicted. If I wanted to donate I'll come to you not the other way round.

I do note with interest that many on this forum resort to getting personal in their responses. Kind of detracts from anything sensible you have to say. Oh and if your really interested my wife and I were asleep. Thats what people who work nights do in the evenings. Strange I know but thats the world we live in.

I do note with interest that many on this forum resort to getting personal in their responses.

Maybe your condecending tone had something to do with it? Or that no-one really cares that much...

It was 20:00hrs (thats 8pm for you people who cant read 24hr clock).

Well it's gone 21:30 so you best fuck off back to bed grumpy before Snow White catches you. I'll be round with me Jazz band in about 10 minutes.

End of troll.

I do note with interest that many on this forum resort to getting personal in their responses.

Maybe your condecending tone had something to do with it? Or that no-one really cares that much...

It was 20:00hrs (thats 8pm for you people who cant read 24hr clock).

Well it's gone 21:30 so you best fuck off back to bed grumpy before Snow White catches you. I'll be round with me Jazz band in about 10 minutes.

End of troll.

So if I pitch up on your doorstrp at 05:00 on your doorstep with a brass band your gonna great me with smiles and hapiness when I ring your door bell? I guess not hypocrite.

Archived