Brass Band Shakedown

MilitantDogOwner

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do note with interest that many on this forum resort to getting personal in their responses.

Maybe your condecending tone had something to do with it? Or that no-one really cares that much...

It was 20:00hrs (thats 8pm for you people who cant read 24hr clock).

Well it's gone 21:30 so you best fuck off back to bed grumpy before Snow White catches you. I'll be round with me Jazz band in about 10 minutes.

End of troll.

So if I pitch up on your doorstrp at 05:00 on your doorstep with a brass band your gonna great me with smiles and hapiness when I ring your door bell? I guess not hypocrite.

Shush you I can't find the louder of my 2 saxophones

I don't really understand 24 hour clock. Is MilitantDogWalker talking about 8:00 in the afternoon?

I'm sorry if this simple concept confuses you. Never met anyone else who refers to it as 8:00 in afternoon. SUrely its in the evening or in the night.

I'm shocked that they had the gall to bring a bloody Gaul with them just to ring the doorbell - that's a job that plenty of local Gaels are qualified for.

I'm shocked that your picking up my spelling as opposed to adding something constructive.

Your forum name explains so much about you...

Please do explain, he whos name is after that of a snigger cartoon dog.

It was 20:00hrs (thats 8pm for you people who cant read 24hr clock). The wife was asleep as she normally is at that time with her 12hr night shift ahead of her and for once I was actually in bed with her just so I could spend some time with her.

So your wank got interrupted by a few trumpet blowers? That's terrible news.

Interesting that you take my personal masturbatury happens so to heart.

Maybe if the band had come around at a more sensible time I would not have such a bugbear.

Perhaps you just wish your wife was not too tired to blow your trumpet, and listening to the Sally Army blowing their trumpets in your garden was too much to bear?

Its very sad when work constraints put intollerable pressure on your sex life.

Your forum name explains so much about you...

Please do explain, he whos name is after that of a snigger cartoon dog.

It was 20:00hrs (thats 8pm for you people who cant read 24hr clock). The wife was asleep as she normally is at that time with her 12hr night shift ahead of her and for once I was actually in bed with her just so I could spend some time with her.

So your wank got interrupted by a few trumpet blowers? That's terrible news.

Interesting that you take my personal masturbatury happens so to heart.

Maybe if the band had come around at a more sensible time I would not have such a bugbear.

Perhaps you just wish your wife was not too tired to blow your trumpet, and listening to the Sally Army blowing their trumpets in your garden was too much to bear?

Its very sad when work constraints put intollerable pressure on your sex life.

When you have something intelligent to say, then I will listen to you. I would be more worried about what your wife thinks your upto at this time of night on the internet. My wife works nights, whats your excuse?

I don't really understand 24 hour clock. Is MilitantDogWalker talking about 8:00 in the afternoon?

I'm sorry if this simple concept confuses you. Never met anyone else who refers to it as 8:00 in afternoon. SUrely its in the evening or in the night.

I'm shocked that they had the gall to bring a bloody Gaul with them just to ring the doorbell - that's a job that plenty of local Gaels are qualified for.

I'm shocked that your picking up my spelling as opposed to adding something constructive.

Look, I know you are foreign, and I don't mind if someone can't spell, but a poster who accuses local people of being 'slack jawed' and then manages to misspell simple words like household, you're, Wenceslas, cold, whose, donate, yep and greet in a few short posts, well, sorry, but you are asking to be ridiculed.

Look, I know you are foreign, and I don't mind if someone can't spell, but a poster who accuses local people of being 'slack jawed' and then manages to misspell simple words like household, you're, Wenceslas, cold, whose, donate, yep and greet in a few short posts, well, sorry, but you are asking to be ridiculed.

You pick me up for mistypes, well done, your a hero.

OK early evening would be better. I've only just finish me tea at eight o'clock, in fact it is probably the perfect time for a brass band to pop round.

Archived