Brass Band Shakedown

MilitantDogOwner

I agree with MDO and if you came around to my house and woke my kids up I too would be very p1ssed off. You can stick your crap brass band music up your ass and smoke on that cornet! I love music, play music and that tripe coming out of your twisted metal pipes is horrendous. Keep it to yourselves in a bunker or better still a hell hole in Calcutta! I am no troll! before you morons kick off.

Big Mike

Why does the phrase 'sock puppet' spring to mind?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with MDO and if you came around to my house and woke my kids up I too would be very p1ssed off. You can stick your crap brass band music up your ass and smoke on that cornet! I love music, play music and that tripe coming out of your twisted metal pipes is horrendous. Keep it to yourselves in a bunker or better still a hell hole in Calcutta! I am no troll! before you morons kick off.

Big Mike

Why does the phrase 'sock puppet' spring to mind?

I am not a DJ just a rotund Michael!!!

As for a sock puppet, how sad you are Lonan3. This is why I put the 'No Troll' comment you Spas!

Well you can receive an education as good as mine on the Isle of Man. I am as 'Manx as the hills' Boy. I was schooled throughout the Isle of Man before University where I gained a doctorate in Mathematics. Beat that you minimum wage sausage jockey!

Retard!

Mike.. look at my surname....... you might just get a suprise !!!!!

lol

I know who you are and I have always thought that you were a complete tw@, and now you have gone and proven that beyond all reasonable doubt.

You may be Manx but you are still welcome to get on that boat you t1t!

Mike.. look at my surname....... you might just get a suprise !!!!!

lol

I know who you are and I have always thought that you were a complete tw@, and now you have gone and proven that beyond all reasonable doubt.

You may be Manx but you are still welcome to get on that boat you t1t!

At least you are admitting that you are a tw@ which coming from a smug little bearded shit like yourself is suprising!

I do not have moobs but if I did they would probably resemble you ya knob!

Is this what the rate paying Manx public get for their money Counciler Faragher?

I am bored of this and I am off, I just wanted to raise a laugh at work and we are all laughing at you ya prick!

Quality!

That's not very nice!

We should be welcoming our newest sock puppet members and I would like to be the first to welcome Big Mouth to Manxforums. Fortunately, he has found a starter thread where he can enjoy his own congenial company.

Now all we need to do is to sneak off and leave him to keep logging in so that he can agree with himself......

Archived