Brass Band Shakedown

MilitantDogOwner

Well you can receive an education as good as mine on the Isle of Man. I am as 'Manx as the hills' Boy. I was schooled throughout the Isle of Man before University where I gained a doctorate in Mathematics. Beat that you minimum wage sausage jockey!

Retard!

1. You are about as Manx as 'Port Erin,' Salford and all the other sock puppets.

2. Your education seems to have missed irony as well as manners.

3. You're a twunt!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well you can receive an education as good as mine on the Isle of Man. I am as 'Manx as the hills' Boy. I was schooled throughout the Isle of Man before University where I gained a doctorate in Mathematics. Beat that you minimum wage sausage jockey!

Retard!

1. You are about as Manx as 'Port Erin,' Salford and all the other sock puppets.

3. You're a twunt!

Retard!

3. You're a twunt!

I am Manx ya stupid tw@

You obviously missed out on your education. What exactly is a twunt. Are you crossing tw@ and the awful C word (see I do have some manners) as this makes no sense at all as they are indeed the same thing?

I suppose that you have never seen such a thing apart from the one on your head!

p.s. Lonan is shit

Sorry, I noticed that I called you Big Mouth when it should have been Big Mike. I don't know why I thought your username was Big Mouth!

Don't give up on your day job as you are as funny as aids you fat kebab munching retard (I am going by the pic by the way)

Don't give up on your day job as you are as funny as aids you fat kebab munching retard (I am going by the pic by the way)

Thank you, unlike you, at least I have a day job to give up huh! Yes I'm a fat, kebab munching retard as per the picure but I am also a happy, fat, kebab munching retard with a day job. You on the other hand are just a sad little sock puppet!

I'm just having a laugh with these fools. I bet they are all spitting feathers with this rude 'Big Mike' chap

You're not winding anyone up, it's a pitiful effort at trolling.

What ever Slim. I bet just by your name you are an overweight manic depressive who is just really boring.

Go get a life!

Archived