Bloated Government

Tempus Fugit

dont you understand....everything the CS "takes" that isnt earned through hard work comes from the rest of the populace. this is the basis of this thread.

No I do understand, but how hard should they work until they satisfied those in the private sector. I am not standing up for the CS but just curious. Just wondering if there is a requirement to necessarily mimic the working practices and work as hard as those in the private sector.

i refuse to pay tax to pay that hour for a CS who "didnt have time for breakfast"

But you don't get a say in what happens to your money when it is taken from you.

if i work in a merchant bank and steal a pen, i'm stealing it from a billionaire (who would sack and kill me if he caught me). but CSs arent paid by "the man", theyre paid by us tax payers - thats the BIG difference

What do you mean by paid "by the man"? As for the pen if you want it then go ahead and take it, the billionaire has no entitlement to it in my view.

on saying that, i think the above post was made to provoke a response. goal!

It wasn't, but I just tend to have that effect. ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't quite understand the breakfast thing, I regularly eat my breakfast at my desk, takes roughly the time it takes to power up, log in, open all the aps I need and check the e-mails I receive overnight. All of which I can do and eat at the same time. But then I work in the private sector.

I don't quite understand the breakfast thing, I regularly eat my breakfast at my desk, takes roughly the time it takes to power up, log in, open all the aps I need and check the e-mails I receive overnight. All of which I can do and eat at the same time. But then I work in the private sector.

I do the same too. But you'll get in trouble if you are eating your cereal past 9a.m., apparently.

Archived