Rhys Jones Killer Sentenced

manshimajin

Try to think outside your tiny little box for a change.

Me think outside of the box? You're the one advocating open season, probably because it's the only thing you understand.

By the way, the "top" of scum city are known as "Bread Heads" not "Dons" - it's not Sicily you know.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try to think outside your tiny little box for a change.

Me think outside of the box? You're the one advocating open season, probably because it's the only thing you understand.

By the way, the "top" of scum city are known as "Bread Heads" not "Dons" - it's not Sicily you know.

No if you read what I said (I know I used some big words and some confusion terms but bear with me I'm sure it will come to you) I proposed the specific targeting of high value targets not the whole sale slaughter of anyone found to be wearing a hoodie. Open season, jesus, where you born dense or just got better at it as you aged?

By the way, I was using Dons as a generalisation. I'm sure the "Bread Heads" wont be too offended.

The problem is when you remove the "breadheads" or “Faces”. The “Elders” will be looking to take a place in the vacumn, this will then overspill in to the “Youngers” looking to impress the elders etc and it will just escalate on and on..

Sadly is a never ending circle of crap.

What is the solution..? I personally dont have a clue where to start

The problem is when you remove the "breadheads" or “Faces”. The “Elders” will be looking to take a place in the vacumn, this will then overspill in to the “Youngers” looking to impress the elders etc and it will just escalate on and on..

Sadly is a never ending circle of crap.

What is the solution..? I personally dont have a clue where to start

Imagine you work for a company. The guy at the top dies mysteriously, then his 2 deputy managers, then the 4 guys below them and so on. Promotion soon becomes a less than desirable aspiration. Until you make crime and the procceds of crime unattractive there will always be muppets who want to be the head bread head.

No if you read what I said (I know I used some big words and some confusion terms but bear with me I'm sure it will come to you) I proposed the specific targeting of high value targets not the whole sale slaughter of anyone found to be wearing a hoodie. Open season, jesus, where you born dense or just got better at it as you aged?

By the way, I was using Dons as a generalisation. I'm sure the "Bread Heads" wont be too offended.

The big words I can cope with, the poor grammar can make it a little difficult to grasp your meaning however the pathetic personal insults come through loud and clear.

The reason these gangs aren't targeted seems to be that their criminality is so low-level it's almost off the radar. They don't get involved with drugs and so on but just seem to be territorial and that's about it. Which makes the death of Rhys Jones seem even more futile.

Its just not as simple as that, you can not compare the life these people live to working for a company.

But to be honest, I have my own opinion and its more important that such social issues never develope on the Island and that our youth are never pushed down a path that leads to where those kids are.

Girlfriend of Rhys's murderer Sean Mercer says: 'He's a hero and a lovely lad'By Daily Mail Reporter

Sean Mercer's girlfriend has described the murderer of schoolboy Rhys Jones as a 'hero'.

Kelly Marshall, 17, has refused to describe the shooting of the 11-year-old a murder.

She instead blames the police for his death and called her boyfriend of three years a 'lovely lad'.

Sean Mercer's girlfriend Kelly Marshall, 17, got back together with him after he shot the schoolboy in August 2007

Miss Marshall said: 'It was an accident. Everyone in Croxteth is sorry about it but it wasn't meant to happen.

'Sean is a lovely lad. He wouldn't harm anyone. It wasn't him.'

Mercer has gained respect for keeping the gangs' 'code of silence' throughout his trial, she said.

MP Peter Kilfoyle said the public has seen Mercer for a 'thug' and the 'dangerous fool that he is'

The teenager said in an interview with Sky News: 'He is a hero. He's a hero around here. All the lads love him around here. Because he knows it's not him but he hasn't grassed anyone up. He's just taken it. He's just getting the blame because his name was put about.'

Hooray for the future if this pond scum every breeds.

Obviously she hasnt see the CCTV footage of him firing the gun and then fleeing the scene.

If you think that the "Gang" is ever going to go away your living in some LDV utopian dream world. I'm not on about targetting the kids but the hard core criminals.. T

I don't live in a utopian dream world, I just advocate a move to a society that some think is utopian, largely because they don't understand (just because they haven't read into it) it or don't know how to get there.

In the case of this, I don't advocate what the majority would and think that tougher laws or even capital punishment might be required, this is living in a dreamland, because this isn't sorting out the problem but just dealing with its consequences.

Although some criminals seem so 'far gone' in their mindset and behaviour that they are a constant trouble or threat to society it would be wrong to shoot them, and I even think it would be wrong to imprison them. They are part of society and are a product of it, shooting them is like sweeping the problem under the carpet and waiting for the next person to be 'affected' by the problem and shoot them too.

I would suppose that the formation of such gangs is a product of young people trying to gain respect and recognition in society in an environment which would otherwise afford them none. It could also be a process of disassociating from a society and environment they do not want to be part of and be under the control of. They therefore create their own hierarchical system where they have far more control and a sense of self direction. I don't know, I am just thinking off the top of my head.

Archived