Wii In Short Supply This Year?

chapperlin

I still enjoy playing ours, albeit not as much as the Eggbox. Will probably use it a bit more now that we've finally got a balance board and Wii Fit (which I finally ended up bringing back from Sweden), especially since it confirmed what I already suspected: I've turned into a fat lazy sod.

To use iplayer you just go to the iplayer website with the built in browser, it auto detects the wii.

I still enjoy playing ours, albeit not as much as the Eggbox. Will probably use it a bit more now that we've finally got a balance board and Wii Fit (which I finally ended up bringing back from Sweden), especially since it confirmed what I already suspected: I've turned into a fat lazy sod.

There's no doubt there's a lack of quality games on the wii, but it's still the one the kids fire up every time over the 360. My Sims Kingdoms is their current fave.

I've enjoyed stuff on it this year, Super Smash Bros and Boom Blox probably my faves, Okami was a great release if you missed it on the ps2 and Mario Kart's good fun for playing with nippers and non gamers.

Deffo need to own a 360 too though for some meaty games!

To use iplayer you just go to the iplayer website with the built in browser, it auto detects the wii.

And suss out using the zoom [and the left, right, up, down] to position the window how you want it. Switch off the menu bar.

Do you still have to pay to get the browser? That was one of the many things that made me flog my Wii after a month

But the required points costs almost nothing.

Archived