Action Needed Now To Reassure Tt Visitors!

Max Power

Stavros do you purchase Petrol? Also where do you think all the packaging comes from for all your 'Manx Produce' ya tit?

Are you suggesting that the Steam Packet brings petrol over to the island and does so by using the Ben or the Seacat?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am amazed how much effort you all put into attacking me personally. Anyone would think the yokels have got nothing better to do. Oh wait they only account for half the population and only half the working population at that. Dont worry I'm sure its not long until Jeremy Kyle is back on.

You haven't been reading your Daily Wail , have you? :P

For those who consider themselves as British as a cup of tea or Christmas turkey, it may come as a surprise.

For, just like these traditions, many of us can trace our origins abroad.

In fact, those who investigated at least four generations of their family tree revealed just over half had recent immigrant ancestors.

Sorry to disappoint Lohan3 I dont read the Daily Wail, or any other the red tops. My opinions are my own.

Once again the regulars on the forums have used my posts as an excuse to have a go at the new comer and spending multiple pages having a go at me (and my spelling) while adding nothing new about the discussion.

If the IOM government, as voted for by you bunch of happy slackers, does nothing to stop the over pricing of transport, accomodation, services and attractions then the TT will die off in time. But hey you can always try charging the locals £3.50 for a burger.

Enjoy it while it lasts, because from I can see your going be a pretty boring place to be without your precious 2 wheel brum brum race.

Stavros, have you thought about nipping out to the MSPCA in Foxdale and getting yourself a militant dog?I just thought owning one of them might be handy as the very ownership of a militant dog appears to enhance the sophistication of ones posts.

Oh wait!...aren't posts for peeing on?

I might just do that, it'll have to be a cross between a Bulldog and a Shitsu and I'll call it Bullshit in honour of MilitantDogOwner!

Stavros do you purchase Petrol? Also where do you think all the packaging comes from for all your 'Manx Produce' ya tit?

Are you suggesting that the Steam Packet brings petrol over to the island and does so by using the Ben or the Seacat?

No ya moron. All your packaging and most of your food comes from the UK and it transported to the Island as freight on guess what? Nah you won't be able too! It's the Steam Packet.

You are not very bright Stavros are you?

Forget packaging and answer the question. Yes I buy petrol, what's your point?

Edited to add:

I honestly couldn't give a toss how much they're charging as it has very little impact on me.

So you dont buy any products or use any services that have had the costs increased because of the high fees the SPC? Talk about talking out your arse.

Note: "it has very little impact on me"

I try to buy Manx and if I can't and if I really, really have to buy other products or services that might cost slightly more than usual because of the increased charges then it has very little impact on me.

You appear to know a great deal about talking out of an arse!

Have you ever had one of Stavros' superb kebabs? He doesnt get any of the ingredients from off Island and he doesn't use packing. All the stuff he uses is freshly caught and slaughtered by hand. Most of it is caught by the two big cats he owns to keep down the longtail population around the kebab stall and in his mama's basement flat.

Damn good kebabs too. :)

Forget packaging and answer the question. Yes I buy petrol, what's your point?

Edited to add:

I honestly couldn't give a toss how much they're charging as it has very little impact on me.

So you dont buy any products or use any services that have had the costs increased because of the high fees the SPC? Talk about talking out your arse.

Note: "it has very little impact on me"

I try to buy Manx and if I can't and if I really, really have to buy other products or services that might cost slightly more than usual because of the increased charges then it has very little impact on me.

You appear to know a great deal about talking out of an arse!

The point is you are paying fuel charges on everything that you purchase including its delivery from the UK. So to say that it does not affect you is stunningly ignorant!

Well, I've just checked the Brittany Ferries website for the Poole-Cherbourg crossing, which is of a similar length to an IOM crossing from England, and for the same period 2 foot passengers would be £138, so bearing in mind that it is TT, £174 isn't that far off. A car and 2 passengers would be £247, so there is a large difference there, presumably some sort of discouragement to bring a car over at that time, to fit more vans and bikes in? Don't know what the reasoning would be for the SPC price there.

Holyhead - Dublin a comparable route, though on an all-weather ship, on same dates - 2 foot passengers - £100; car+2 - £253; so IOMSPC - 74% dearer as a foot passenger and 60% more for a car +2.

Thought I'd also check IOMSPC non-weekend rates in the same period but these are £170 for 2 foot passengers incl fuel surcharge so a £4 saving.

If, as you suggest, the IOMSPC is trying to discourage people using cars wouldn't it be better to discount foot passenger fares rather than hike them? Seems very much the IOMSPC's special form of logic...

The point is you are paying fuel charges on everything that you purchase including its delivery from the UK. So to say that it does not affect you is stunningly ignorant!

It took you almost an hour to come up with that!

I didn't say that it doesn't affect me, I said it has very little impact on me.

You have failed miserably to make your point!

I am at work you stupid tw@

Work is where you go to earn a living to pay the mortgage and feed the kids etc. Look it up ya dick.

I am at work you stupid tw@

Work is where you go to earn a living to pay the mortgage and feed the kids etc. Look it up ya dick.

I am at work too. The difference is that unlike you, I don't need to run around with a broom everytime someone drops a piece of litter. ;)

Didn't take an hour to think of that, it took an hour to think up another name and re=register with this new sock puppet.

Which means I have to waste time and power putting someone else on 'ignore' bollox.

Archived