[BBC News] Christmas Day warning for shops

Newsbot

I suppose there is a good point, that rash booze buy that we all do, a trolley full of it. I think it is part of Christmas to stand back and admire the slabs of beer and the medley bunch of bottles. If you even thought a beer merchant might be open Christmas Day you probably wouldn't go mad and rationalize that extra bottle of vodka or the extra 24 beers under the heading of "Just in case"

Being an atheist, I shall be hard at work when the rest of you superstitious religious fools are paying obeisance to your bronze-age middle-eastern deity.

(yeah - like f**K I will :P)

I share your self confessed disbelief in a supreme being, your word for it includes a word for supreme being so I don't use it myself, so I will be working driving a taxi. I like to see families happy once a year.

Being an atheist, I shall be hard at work when the rest of you superstitious religious fools are paying obeisance to your bronze-age middle-eastern deity.

I share your self confessed disbelief in a supreme being, your word for it includes a word for supreme being so I don't use it myself, so I will be working driving a taxi. I like to see families happy once a year.

The cop shop is open on christmas day :)

and Mr Moyle is open on boxing day to take the money. :lol:

They might be happy when they get IN your taxi, but once they see the meter indicating that they could have just bailed out General Motors........

Archived