Black-eye Friday

Bambster

Adolfs on the door at the 'Scottish' pub?

O tempora o mores!

Adolf's! Now there's an often overlooked idea for a theme pub.

Opening and closing would be strictly on time. Customers must have blonde hair and blue eyes. Ruthlessly efficient bar service. You'd probably want to keep the political discussion to a minimum, though. Barwork sets you free.. I'll stop now.

Adolfs on the door at the 'Scottish' pub?

O tempora o mores!

Adolf's! Now there's an often overlooked idea for a theme pub.

Opening and closing would be strictly on time. Customers must have blonde hair and blue eyes. Ruthlessly efficient bar service. You'd probably want to keep the political discussion to a minimum, though. Barwork sets you free.. I'll stop now.

Don't forget the orange skin.

I was on the Ben last night, one couple in the bar were downing bottles of wine to the point she fell off the chair and a call for a doctor was put out. While she was being picked up her old man pissed off for 5 minutes. Just hope they didn't have far to drive. Now that place can get rough.

I was in McBeths on Friday. A drunk snarling chap was ejected when we arrived and was directed to the Victoria Tavern which I suppose would be the antithesis of McBeths. Then the sounds upstairs were turned down as MilitantDogOwner's favourite group of musicians played a few Christmas carols.

It was all rather entertaining.

You don't have to wear a flourescent to go in there but it is good camouflage.

I think it is a wonderful pub.

I am sure you fit in well with the average clientele of McDeaths, in fact I assume they have already offered you V.I.P. status.

Archived