Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keyboarder, it's not a sleeping problem. That implies this happens often. usually I don't fall off the ladder when I'm watching her sleep, but this time there was a strong gust of wind I fell, woke half the neighbourhood up apparently. I'M SORRY OK! Jesus!... I'll be back at that window tonight though, I'm bringing abseiling rope with me this time.

Haha!! :D

Love you long time?

Today I hate house prices.

they are a joke who da fuk wants a kit house i dont for 1. how dont you feel about spending over 200k on a load of wood ha ha ha i want my house block with stone clad. i just need 2 pull 1 big job off 2 get it lmao

Love you long time?

they are a joke who da fuk wants a kit house i dont for 1. how dont you feel about spending over 200k on a load of wood ha ha ha i want my house block with stone clad. i just need 2 pull 1 big job off 2 get it lmao

Oh My God - it gets worse!! you whaaaaaaat?!

Love you long time?

and this is what happens when you let anyone on the internets

Love you long time?

and this is what happens when you let anyone on the internets

GRUMPY BUM

Archived