Today I Hate...................

John

Nothing.

Now how positive is that!!

You're still young. You have much time to build up a mountain of spite and venom :)

My pet hate today is Charlie Boorman. Get off your motorbike and get a proper job you smug bastard... and while you're at it go via some sort of dog groomers and get that stupid beard thing off your face. You look like one of the 3 Musketeers you toss piece.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see you using the thread.

If our money wasn't going on this thread it would be wasted on silly things, like hospitals. And they wouldn't let you happily type away in a hospital, no sireeee. We don't even expect you to log in with an illness here.

Today i hate idiot politicians who start threads like this, Nice to see our taxes going to good use ._.

Who says a politician started this thread?!

Today i hate people commenting on threads saying they hate those threads.... <_<

politician - noun

1. a person who is active in party politics.

2. a seeker or holder of public office, who is more concerned about winning favour or retaining power than about maintaining principles.

3. a person who holds a political office.

4. a person skilled in political government or administration; statesman or stateswoman.

5. an expert in politics or political government.

6. a person who seeks to gain power or advancement within an organization in ways that are generally disapproved.

In the absence of any real 'party politics,' we can definitely eliminate No1

Since being a Douglas Town Councillor is hardly a 'political office,' that's No3 down.

'Skilled' and 'expert' are clearly not words associated with any form of politics in the IoM, so strike out Nos 4&5.

'Organization' cannot - ever - be applied to Douglas Town Council, which shoots down No6.

That leaves No2 which you seem to be applying to Mr Faragher! I'd be worried about legal costs if I was you, Lexy! :P

I think Lexy is referring to me Sophie. As I am a TOWN COUNCILLOR not an MHK.... and if Lexy does not like the fact i started a thread, then again I am also a Father, a DJ, an Insurance Broker etc, do these also exclude me from posting?

Lonan3, as quick as ever...lol

rant over ^_^

Your hobby is town councillor, you think you're the father, you reckon you're a DJ and your trade is insurance clerk, the brokers are your employers.

Unfortunately neither of these things preclude your participation on this board.

And I've only been watching him for a few weeks!

Your hobby is town councillor, you think you're the father, you reckon you're a DJ and your trade is insurance clerk, the brokers are your employers.

Unfortunately neither of these things preclude your participation on this board.

And I've only been watching him for a few weeks!

That's a little harsh. JF is an amiable, public-spirited person whose contributions to the forum are always entertaining.

S

Sockpuppets Trolls are out to get JF today!

Today I hate paying for Sky and there being fuck all on. I also hate the fact i thought it was pancake day tomorrow and got myself excited only to have my dreams shattered by a spotty teenage shop assistant who called me a halfwitt for buying pancake mix.

Archived