Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a damn shame seeing one so young lost to alcoholism. Just try to take it one day at a time.

Is that some letters I see? Nah....some words? Nah...possibly a comment that I'm reading? Nah...just a load of bullshit.

Seems we all hate someone sometimes and so I am going to start the ball rolling !!!

HE Whites paper Delivery Van.......

He Drives up parks on the pavement, just so he does not have to push his trolley that extra 2 meters ... Blocks all the road going through Onchan, then reverse over the pavement nearly knocking an OAP over coming out of the very shop he has delivered too... then pulls out in front of an oncoming car, no indicators or driving skill... has he ever passed a driving test..??? arggggggggggggggggggg

Any way rant over............

total oil drivers that drive faster than a rally car with their phone firmly stuck to their ear.

Is that some letters I see? Nah....some words? Nah...possibly a comment that I'm reading? Nah...

Sorry, did I spill your pint ? ................ And so early in the day!... lol......; )

Are you under the influence of alcohol or anything else? You seem to have reduced my quote.

Seems we all hate someone sometimes and so I am going to start the ball rolling !!!

HE Whites paper Delivery Van.......

He Drives up parks on the pavement, just so he does not have to push his trolley that extra 2 meters ... Blocks all the road going through Onchan, then reverse over the pavement nearly knocking an OAP over coming out of the very shop he has delivered too... then pulls out in front of an oncoming car, no indicators or driving skill... has he ever passed a driving test..??? arggggggggggggggggggg

Any way rant over............

total oil drivers that drive faster than a rally car with their phone firmly stuck to their ear.

And the same goes for artic drivers that drive like nutters past the brewery every morning

Archived