Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bible bashers in Strand Street .... When will they get the message (A) god is not short of cash, so why do they want a percentage of your wages(B) Jedi is a religion, and yes I know its only a book, but so for that matter is the bible, (C ) I have heard the message from Jesus, countless times, (D) and Sundays are for shopping, and if god was one of us, he would shop in Tescos on Sunday too.

PS - I hate also hate computers that automatically make ( C ) into © when you don't want it too !!

Bible bashers in Strand Street .... When will they get the message (A) god is not short of cash, so why do they want a percentage of your wages(B) Jedi is a religion, and yes I know its only a book, but so for that matter is the bible, (C ) I have heard the message from Jesus, countless times, (D) and Sundays are for shopping, and if god was one of us, he would shop in Tescos on Sunday too.

PS - I hate also hate computers that automatically make ( C ) into © when you don't want it too !!

There is no religion there is only the force.. I hate (not very jedi Like i know) March 2nd !!

I also hate smokers in car, who decide that they dont have to use the ashtray, but that the whole IOM is in fact their own personal ashtray and throw it out the window, infact all smokers who dont use the bins. Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I always put JEDI as my religion when filling in forms :)

I see, a jedi master, you are. Yeesssssss

Binks was just lucky to be in the right place at the righ time.. God he's a prick.

I've been using Jeremism as my religion recently.

Today I hate sleeping on an odd angle and putting something out in my shoulder area. F00king sore :(

I see, a jedi master, you are. Yeesssssss

post-1039-1235388292_thumb.jpg

I See , The forum Idiot, you are Yeessssssssss

Archived