Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The person who joins the prom from the bottom of Summerhill every morning and overtakes all the traffic into town before swinging overto double park in front of Sandcastles. This scrawny-looking individual drives a van with IT Solutions or somesuch on it. Too much to expect our hard-pressed constabulary to notice, but if any one has a bulldozer spare to drive north along the prom at about 8.40 they could do a public service.

"ALEX BRINDLEY"

Just got up and switched on M/R for a nice bit of easy listening first thing .

To be greeted by the wittering of that fool!

Srangely reminicent of Lt Steven Hauk telling his superior officer (Good morning Vietnam)

Sir, deep in my heart I know I'm funny!

Nothing could be further from the truth I.M.O. :(

Any and all phone help, today it was my bank, yesterday Paypal, over a dozen calls between them, could one speak english i could understand, no, could they help with something they have the power to correct, no.

How these companies are so huge with such sh!t customer service i will never know!

The young raven haired septic that ran, against the traffic, towards me in a sense of great excitement.

"Can you help me" said he

"depends what you want" said I

"I've got a message for you" said he

"what? is my mum poorly? I've won the lottery? we're all in great danger? my dog's dead in the road? WHAT IS IT FFS, CAN I LIVE WITH THE TRUTH?

"err, no, just that jebus is alive and within you"

"is that all, now fuck off" time wasting tosser.

How these companies are so huge with such sh!t customer service i will never know!

It's because you put up with them.

Change to First Direct. Call centre in Scotland, not Bangalore. They know how to spell Douglas, and they're highly efficient.

Advertisement over.

S

Sky TV call centers...... either so Indian you can't understand them or so darn Scottish that you can't understand them either !! I am not sure what package I am getting now - curry flavored porridge one !!

Only beaten when I had to call the shop at St James Park to get somebody a Newcastle United shirt for a present for somebody - wish I had never rang, hadn't a single clue what they said !!!! :(

Archived