Today I Hate...................

John

People who serve in food shops and handle the food you are about to eat with their bare hands.

Do you really believe these sort of people take extra, extra care washing their hands after they have just used the toilet?

Maybe they don't even bother using bog paper.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Knobheads who insist on taking the freshest milk from the fridge despite me asking them to use the shortest dated stuff first - pushing an old pint to the back to make it look like they haven't taken one. It's an office, not a fucking supermarket.

Knobheads who insist on taking the freshest milk from the fridge despite me asking them to use the shortest dated stuff first - pushing an old pint to the back to make it look like they haven't taken one. It's an office, not a fucking supermarket.

myself :(

Far worse are the annoying women who start digging around for their purse and don't have the money at hand when being served at a till. Men are far more efficient.

Ahh! but we get our revenge when we can't seperate or open the plastic bags.

Back pain that doesn't go away even with too many pills.

Ahh! but we get our revenge when we can't seperate or open the plastic bags.

I thought that was just me.

Don't you both just do that thing where you ever so slightly lick the tip of finger & thumb to achieve grip on the bag? Works every time I find.

Don't you both just do that thing where you ever so slightly lick the tip of finger & thumb to achieve grip on the bag? Works every time I find.

No. I usually have that much of a problem in Tesco on those self service things that I have to beckon over the assistant to do it for me. :( I'll try that licky thing in future.

No. I usually have that much of a problem in Tesco on those self service things that I have to beckon over the assistant to do it for me. :( I'll try that licky thing in future.

I think you should ask the assistant if he minds you trying the licky thing first! ;)

Archived