Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today i dislike the tosser in COSTA :whatever: ,yes i think you all know who i mean,you lot should check out "where's good to eat",so funny..... :D

You in the G & D s Fan club too..lol wonder if he post's on here ??

I remember seing him get booted out off Aperitivo,,,lol

http://www.wheresgoodtoeat.com/CommentList...e=50&ID=439

Funny as........... :rolleyes:

I don't really drink coffee, but i'm considering going to Costa just to see the grumpy dwarf.

Are you all talking about that chap that looks like Kenny Rodgers and shouts on a mobile phone?

I don't know. I've not seen him before! From the comments on wheresgoodtoeat.com he sounds like a charming little fellow.

Today i dislike the tosser in COSTA :whatever: ,yes i think you all know who i mean,you lot should check out "where's good to eat",so funny..... :D

Ive never been there but from the comments ive just seen on the site I'd say he's a c**t and he would only be a c**t to me once. has anyone ever put him in his place <_<

I think i may go in at dinner and see if i can wind him up ;)

I don't really drink coffee, but i'm considering going to Costa just to see the grumpy dwarf.

Are you all talking about that chap that looks like Kenny Rodgers and shouts on a mobile phone?

Ive never been there but from the comments ive just seen on the site I'd say he's a c**t and he would only be a c**t to me once. has anyone ever put him in his place <_<

I think A mass MF wind up Costa day is on the books..

Nipper & Thriller please let me know when you go, as would be funny to watch him knock you both out...lol nahh honestly please do it for the sake of all those he has upset. You will both go to heaven !!!!

:)

Coffee - it is disgusting.

You're bang right.

I feel like I'm missing out on something with the whole coffee thing but it just tastes rank to me.

Tea is acceptable but I only ever drink it if I'm unwell. I don't 'get' the thing with tea to be honest even though I don't dislike it.

Coffee - it is disgusting. Tea is a far superior beverage.

I dare you to go into Costa and tell Gary Dowling that................

I double dare you..lol

Coffee - it is disgusting.

You're bang right.

I feel like I'm missing out on something with the whole coffee thing but it just tastes rank to me.

Tea is acceptable but I only ever drink it if I'm unwell. I don't 'get' the thing with tea to be honest even though I don't dislike it.

I too hate Coffee and Tea, I dont know what people see in the stuff. :(

Archived