Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I too hate Coffee and Tea, I dont know what people see in the stuff. :(

Have you never had darjeeling, with its fine, almost muscatel, flavour?

Red Bull and coke 24/7

I wouldnt even know how to make coffee or Tea lol, really :(

I too hate Coffee and Tea, I dont know what people see in the stuff. :(

Have you never had darjeeling, with its fine, almost muscatel, flavour?

Red Bull and coke 24/7

I wouldnt even know how to make coffee or Tea lol, really :(

Do you have regular heart palpatations..lol.. infact can you sleep at night??

:o

Today i dislike the tosser in COSTA :whatever: ,yes i think you all know who i mean,you lot should check out "where's good to eat",so funny..... :D

Ive never been there but from the comments ive just seen on the site I'd say he's a c**t and he would only be a c**t to me once. has anyone ever put him in his place <_<

Sort of....He came over to my table and instead of him asking nicely for me to move my baby's pram he actually shouted at me,I am to say the least "a gobby cow",but instead of getting into an argument with the little knob i very calmly said "Dont you dare talk to me like that" (Head mistress style)!Ok so it did'nt quite "put him in his place" but the cafe was very busy,i managed to keep my dignity and show him up for the rude poisonous dwarf he really is.(No one puts baby in the corner!) :D

Today i dislike the tosser in COSTA :whatever: ,yes i think you all know who i mean,you lot should check out "where's good to eat",so funny..... :D

Ive never been there but from the comments ive just seen on the site I'd say he's a c**t and he would only be a c**t to me once. has anyone ever put him in his place <_<

Sort of....He came over to my table and instead of him asking nicely for me to move my baby's pram he actually shouted at me,I am to say the least "a gobby cow",but instead of getting into an argument with the little knob i very calmly said "Dont you dare talk to me like that" (Head mistress style)!Ok so it did'nt quite "put him in his place" but the cafe was very busy,i managed to keep my dignity and show him up for the rude poisonous dwarf he really is.(No one puts baby in the corner!) :D

I try to sneak in with out him being there, now he has the 2nd shop you have a 50 50 survival rate..lol

argggggg he was there on saturday, asking people to move as soon as they had finished their drinks.. i just sat there and drank my latte as sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow as possible, was gutted he never asked me to leave, infact i eventually became bored of the game and so left of my own accord after drinking half a cup of cold latte...

Someone else can try and wind him up next week..lol

argggggg he was there on saturday, asking people to move as soon as they had finished their drinks.. i just sat there and drank my latte as sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow as possible, was gutted he never asked me to leave, infact i eventually became bored of the game and so left of my own accord after drinking half a cup of cold latte...

You maybe look like a person not to be messed with,I presume u left a tip (ie DO NOT BE RUDE TO CUSTOMERS),written on a piece of paper .

Ubuntu doesn't work with my wireless adapter. Gutted.

You maybe look like a person not to be messed with,I presume u left a tip (ie DO NOT BE RUDE TO CUSTOMERS),written on a piece of paper .

lol yerr I look nasty !!!!!

I think the tip game sounds like fun..

:D

God he is a complete bellend.. I see at the big costa he now has a trainee. He's shaping up to be a right arse muppet too.

I bet sales are up this week with hundreds going in there just to see what a jumped up little jerk he is and wind him up. I must make a note to go there for lunch one day this week just for a laugh.

I have now been to Costa and I think that the guy is okay. I think that this is a case of the "he's not local we don't like him" attitude striking again. Obviously people are jealous because he is successful business man. Geez! Give the guy a break, he is only trying to earn a living

I have now been to Costa and I think that the guy is okay. I think that this is a case of the "he's not local we don't like him" attitude striking again. Obviously people are jealous because he is successful business man. Geez! Give the guy a break, he is only trying to earn a living

FAIL.

Archived