Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have now been to Costa and I think that the guy is okay. I think that this is a case of the "he's not local we don't like him" attitude striking again. Obviously people are jealous because he is successful business man. Geez! Give the guy a break, he is only trying to earn a living

Not that old chestnut,how the frig is he not local?The guy is a rude jumped up little weasle,"UNLESS" OMG, hang on a minute....does anyone else think what i'm thinking?????

I have now been to Costa and I think that the guy is okay. I think that this is a case of the "he's not local we don't like him" attitude striking again. Obviously people are jealous because he is successful business man. Geez! Give the guy a break, he is only trying to earn a living

Not that old chestnut,how the frig is he not local?The guy is a rude jumped up little weasle,"UNLESS" OMG, hang on a minute....does anyone else think what i'm thinking?????

Come on Toad old bean come clean have you been receiving free cream with your coffee to promote his business? your amongst friends here tell the truth!

or could you be .......................the Costa man himself?

Anyway the little hobbit bought into an already established franchise with his Wife’s money that she in turn inherited herself. Not really a rags to riches story.

Is it true in Cape Town people have spring loaded devices under there cars to break car jackers legs?

Come on Toad old bean come clean have you been receiving free cream with your coffee to promote his business? your amongst friends here tell the truth!

Anyway the little hobbit bought into an already established franchise with his Wife’s money that she in turn inherited herself. Not really a rags to riches story.

Is it true in Cape Town people have spring loaded devices under there cars to break car jackers legs?

Yep, i think Toadie isnt who he wants us to think he is,"sprung"

Surely, there are Manx people who can be rude to people in coffee shops, without importing people to do.

It just dawned me that last post was rather hypocritical of me, since for a time I had a job in England that involved being rude to people in a coffee shop. But in my defence it did stay open till four am and I was often very very drunk.

The thing that I hate,intensely,everyday - the driver in front who thinks he's being helpful by slowing down to 45mph and pulling over a bit to 'let me past' all the way from Ballacraine to Peel :angry: I drive a transit van that does not have the acceleration to overtake and has a top speed of 60mph! Just speed-up and drive normally you fucking retard!

The thing that I hate,intensely,everyday - the driver in front who thinks he's being helpful by slowing down to 45mph and pulling over a bit to 'let me past' all the way from Ballacraine to Peel :angry: I drive a transit van that does not have the acceleration to overtake and has a top speed of 60mph! Just speed-up and drive normally you fucking retard!

Or you could leave the house 5 minutes earlier :)

Why do they think that they need to pull over to let you past - is it because you drive right up their arse and they think that you want to get past?

... just having to stop what you are doing to go and answer the phone, to find it's some automated computer voice trying to sell (?) me free phone calls, as long as I am a BT customer.......

and Roo, you don't need to double-click the 'add reply' button :P

Why do they think that they need to pull over to let you past - is it because you drive right up their arse and they think that you want to get past?

No,I don't drive up anyones arse. Which reminds me of another thing I hate - presumptuousness.

The last time I checked the man at Costa wasn't from South Africa and I wouldn't say that I am promoting his business as such, I just think that he is getting a rough deal from everyone. He seems very efficient and hardworking and from what I could see he runs a very tight ship.

I can't answer your question regarding the car jackers as when I lived back at home I was never unfortunate enough to be a victim of crime. You shouldn't believe everything you see on television punisher.

Archived