Today I Hate...................

John

I have now been to Costa and I think that the guy is okay. I think that this is a case of the "he's not local we don't like him" attitude striking again. Obviously people are jealous because he is successful business man. Geez! Give the guy a break, he is only trying to earn a living

Come on Toad old bean come clean have you been receiving free cream with your coffee to promote his business? your amongst friends here tell the truth!

or could you be .......................the Costa man himself?

Anyway the little hobbit bought into an already established franchise with his Wife’s money that she in turn inherited herself. Not really a rags to riches story.

Is it true in Cape Town people have spring loaded devices under there cars to break car jackers legs?

The last time I checked the man at Costa wasn't from South Africa and I wouldn't say that I am promoting his business as such, I just think that he is getting a rough deal from everyone. He seems very efficient and hardworking and from what I could see he runs a very tight ship.

I can't answer your question regarding the car jackers as when I lived back at home I was never unfortunate enough to be a victim of crime. You shouldn't believe everything you see on television punisher.

I agree he does seem to work hard and the shop is cleaned well and the staff are efficiant, but should this be at the expense of a little manners towards his staff and customers etc. Ohh and its funny to see him ask people to move and then watch their reaction when he turns around and moves to the next table...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arggg parents that have to park on double yellow lines to that little Jimmy is like 3 meters away from the crossing patrol on Woodbourne Rd, do they no realise by doing so they are infact making it harder for the patrol to be seen....

people who don't know how to use roundabouts properly. Is this problem exclusive to the IOM. It does not seem to happen on the mainland

What about idiots putting on there blinding fog lights when a light mist is on the mountain when normal lights would suffice.

people who don't know how to use roundabouts properly. Is this problem exclusive to the IOM. It does not seem to happen on the mainland

What about idiots putting on there blinding fog lights when a light mist is on the mountain when normal lights would suffice.

Infact some put them on even when its just dark..

Yes, people seem to have such bad driving habits here. I doubt they could drive on the mainland if they needed too

Yes, people seem to have such bad driving habits here. I doubt they could drive on the mainland if they needed too

Guess your right - does anybody remember Maureen from televisions driving school, cannot believe she eventually past, never drive in Wales she is still about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOWdr7I9xVc

Archived