Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just witnessed the most disgraceful parking ever !!! Popped into IOM in Onchan or would have if not for the older chap who decided to park his car on the pavement thus bloking any one from walking on the thus pavement further than the side of Kestrel, this included myself and a chap with 3 kids , a woman with a pram and another old person...why did he park here? .. so he did not have to walk the 25 Meters from oone off the free carparking spaces round the cornor.. You sir I have to say are a selfish twat.

Just witnessed the most disgraceful parking ever !!! Popped into IOM in Onchan or would have if not for the older chap who decided to park his car on the pavement thus bloking any one from walking on the thus pavement further than the side of Kestrel, this included myself and a chap with 3 kids , a woman with a pram and another old person...why did he park here? .. so he did not have to walk the 25 Meters from oone off the free carparking spaces round the cornor.. You sir I have to say are a selfish twat.

Is this a 'fill-in-the missing-words-and-punctuation' competition?

My temporary English neighbours who could not be arsed to walk from the garden to the toliet for a piss, I now have urine stains all over my side of the garden fence. I have a couple of CS tablets that I might throw on their BBQ later, twats.

Archived