Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just witnessed the most disgraceful parking ever !!! Popped into IOM in Onchan or would have if not for the older chap who decided to park his car on the pavement thus bloking any one from walking on the thus pavement further than the side of Kestrel, this included myself and a chap with 3 kids , a woman with a pram and another old person...why did he park here? .. so he did not have to walk the 25 Meters from oone off the free carparking spaces round the cornor.. You sir I have to say are a selfish twat.

Is this a 'fill-in-the missing-words-and-punctuation' competition?

arrr was slightly crap .. both my English and the guys driving..lol

Last night I did my bit for the enviroment and recieved a foul mouthful of abuse, I was on the prom, when a woman with a child and husband, decided instaed of getting off her arse and putting the ciggy from her mouth in the bin, she decided to throw it on the floor, when i commented that there was a bin only 5 meters away, i recieved a few prize words that she was Manx (what this had to do with dropping a ciggy I don't know) That she was well within her rights to do it (again i seem to remember a few laws that disagree with her) I was told by her husband that i was only a boy (i am infact 36, but thankyou for re-inforcing the fact i look young for my years), also they ran a pub on the Island (Again WTF has this too do with littering), I was called a wanker ,a *unt and told to Fook off, all infront off their young child!! I replied that there wa sno need for such language and that the I only asked them to pick their ciggy up.

To cut a long story short, the wife came across the road and apologised for her husbands language and that she had to brush up ciggys all the time at the Horse & Plough the Pub they run.

Remind me to never go there and complain about the food!! IMO her husband needs to learn a few manners.

Not only classy but what wonderful role models too!

It was disgusting and the guy should not be running a burger van let alone a Pub.

Guess where i'm lunching!!!

Just witnessed the most disgraceful parking ever !!! Popped into IOM in Onchan or would have if not for the older chap who decided to park his car on the pavement thus bloking any one from walking on the thus pavement further than the side of Kestrel, this included myself and a chap with 3 kids , a woman with a pram and another old person...why did he park here? .. so he did not have to walk the 25 Meters from oone off the free carparking spaces round the cornor.. You sir I have to say are a selfish twat.

Is this a 'fill-in-the missing-words-and-punctuation' competition?

arrr was slightly crap .. both my English and the guys driving..lol

Last night I did my bit for the enviroment and recieved a foul mouthful of abuse, I was on the prom, when a woman with a child and husband, decided instaed of getting off her arse and putting the ciggy from her mouth in the bin, she decided to throw it on the floor, when i commented that there was a bin only 5 meters away, i recieved a few prize words that she was Manx (what this had to do with dropping a ciggy I don't know) That she was well within her rights to do it (again i seem to remember a few laws that disagree with her) I was told by her husband that i was only a boy (i am infact 36, but thankyou for re-inforcing the fact i look young for my years), also they ran a pub on the Island (Again WTF has this too do with littering), I was called a wanker ,a *unt and told to Fook off, all infront off their young child!! I replied that there wa sno need for such language and that the I only asked them to pick their ciggy up.

To cut a long story short, the wife came across the road and apologised for her husbands language and that she had to brush up ciggys all the time at the Horse & Plough the Pub they run.

Remind me to never go there and complain about the food!! IMO her husband needs to learn a few manners.

Not only classy but what wonderful role models too!

It was disgusting and the guy should not be running a burger van let alone a Pub.

Guess where i'm lunching!!!

Burger Van?? lol

People that adopt other culture's words and mannerisms and mix them up to appear 'cool' and 'trendy'.

Did the English Language not originate from several different dialects?

The very language we speak is a mixture of words adopted from other cultures which were obviously mixed up to make us appear 'cool' and 'trendy'

Therefore, I think your argument is flawed ;)

I don't think that was an argument. 'Awesome' is really annoying.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Pat Ayres.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Pat Ayres

Can you ignore yourself???

For those that missed the joke, you have someone on 'ignore' and a subsequent poster to them quotes their replies, therefore rendering your 'ignore' request null and void. Maybe too subtle for some.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Pat Ayres

For those that missed the joke, you have someone on 'ignore' and a subsequent poster to them quotes their replies, therefore rendering your 'ignore' request null and void. Maybe too subtle for some.

Lost that one on me mukka

The thought of an innocent being hit by the idiot on the red motobike going the wrong way over the Mountain.

how the hell did that happen.. did they get stopped ?

· View this post

· Un-ignore Pat Ayres

Too subtle for me I'm afraid - but it is a bit late. I'll try and get my head round it in the morning.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Pat Ayres

Too subtle for me I'm afraid - but it is a bit late. I'll try and get my head round it in the morning.

any luck?? lol

Archived