Today I Hate...................

John

dumbo driver who blocked the road by inconsiderate parking, when he only needed to tuck the front of his vehicle about a foot further in from where he was sticking out blocking the road, then when he eventually decides to move expects the waiting queue of traffic to get out of his way !, absolutely unbelieveable (think his R-plate must have fallen off :lol: ) - so I know who I won't be employing ever in the future, with his name emblazoned on the side of his 'ute' :P

:ban:

he didn't even have a legal numberplate on the front, just black stick-ons on the bonnet :lol:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hazel Blears. Every news prog I watch has that bloody demented swan vesta match headed dwarf squeaking about something.

That is dreadful, can't believe it really but at the same time these are the type of cretins that would stamp on your head given half the chance. Arseholes the lot of em. :angry:

Absolutely horrible vile little bastards, all 3 of them deserve a proper (karma) kicking. This is not the behaviour of normal teenage boys.

National Service needs to be brought in, and they should be named and shamed as with all crimes at all ages.

I hope the little fawn comes back to haunt the little shites and clawes their eyes out.

terrible doing that to it before some hunter pays to shoot it..

Dont agree with that either, i might not want to see dogs in the parks but any cruelty to animals should come with a prison sentence, and that sort of crime deserves just that!

National Service needs to be brought in, and they should be named and shamed as with all crimes at all ages.

I hope the little fawn comes back to haunt the little shites and clawes their eyes out.

National Service? You mean more killing and wasting one's opportunities? I hate the idea of that. And naming and shaming is the wrong way to deal with things, and won't do any good if these boys are caught. I doubt they would feel much shame.

Why the fuck would people do this though?

National Service? You mean more killing and wasting one's opportunities? I hate the idea of that. And naming and shaming is the wrong way to deal with things, and won't do any good if these boys are caught. I doubt they would feel much shame.

how about u jump on the ring leaders head till his eyes pop and the feckers dead, bet the other 2 gits would never do it again to any animal,

or just cut there bollocks off,

then again just shootthe lot of little gits between the eyes,

Archived