Today I Hate...................

John

Today I hate:-

Bicester

Grey hairs

being in on a friday night and having no plans for the rest of the weekend

adverts on telly being louder than the programmes

pay as you go iphones being so bloody expensive

that there are people in this world who would consider putting a freakin pedometer on their dog according the the nintendo advert that's just been on

That ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream has an obscene amount of calories in it

Today I love:

planning to move to Dublin

hair dye

saving money by not going out this weekend

the mute button

not getting frustrated at being so technologically backwards that I'd have to get a small child to show me how to work a new phone

that it's sometimes easy to separate the wheat from the chaff

ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how about u jump on the ring leaders head till his eyes pop and the feckers dead, bet the other 2 gits would never do it again to any animal,

or just cut there bollocks off,

then again just shootthe lot of little gits between the eyes,

That sounds like something Knoxville would do.

how about u jump on the ring leaders head till his eyes pop and the feckers dead, bet the other 2 gits would never do it again to any animal,

In real life he is a very calm and gentle person..lol

The use of the term "the adjacent Isle" (what, Ireland?). It's not funny or clever. If those using it cannot bring themselves to use the term "mainland" (which would be easily understood), what's wrong with "across" or the UK.

Please no bleating about the IOM being the mainland, as I say everyone knows what is meant.

It probably shouldn't wind me up but it's usually accompanied with a smug look or smirk from the user. (look at me I'm so clever). No more than a ridiculous affectation in my book.

The use of the term "the adjacent Isle" (what, Ireland?). It's not funny or clever. If those using it cannot bring themselves to use the term "mainland" (which would be easily understood), what's wrong with "across" or the UK.

Please no bleating about the IOM being the mainland, as I say everyone knows what is meant.

It probably shouldn't wind me up but it's usually accompanied with a smug or smirk from the user. (look at me I'm so clever). No more than a ridiculous affectation in my book.

Is the British Island the mainland? I think in a way it is in a way in terms of who has ultimate control over the Island, but I don't use the term myself. But 'adjacent Isle' just sounds stupid. Just call it England or Scotland, etc.

no it sounds like something poxville would threaten to do .. then threaten somemore and somemore and somemore and somemore etc.

Extendable dog leads on the prom, again I was nearly taken off the bike but a woman and her jack russell taking up the whole prom.. when i braked and asked her to pull in the lead, she told me i could go round her... lol hard when she was taking up the whole prom with her stupid lead.

Also get sick off the peole that think its funny to play chicken with you by moving from side to side as you approach.. trust me a pushbike with a 16 stone guy hitting you is not really that funny, for either of us.

ohhh and people that walk into the road infront off me as I am riding along, if i was a car would you do that....ermmmm nope

I know its a pain in the arse for most but i'm gonna hate that from tomorrow the mountain is going to be two way again, i love driving up there knowing that there's no idiots coming the other way "on my side"....Also i hate that this thread is a lot longer than the "love thread".

I know its a pain in the arse for most but i'm gonna hate that from tomorrow the mountain is going to be two way again, i love driving up there knowing that there's no idiots coming the other way "on my side"....Also i hate that this thread is a lot longer than the "love thread".

Well stop bloody contributing to it then! Be part of the solution not the problem

Adverts for shaving stuff "before, during and after". What's wrong with water?

I wet my face and use a sharp blade to scrape off the fuzz, no need for three different chemicals to ensure I

look less hairy. Apart from a bit of moisturiser afterwards, because I 'm getting old, just natures finest.

I hate so-called judgemental "friends" who contact you when they hear news "through the grapevine." Don't tell me you heard it through the f-ing grapevine. TELL me who you heard it from, ffs!!! Nosey biatches.

I hate so-called judgemental "friends" who contact you when they hear news "through the grapevine." Don't tell me you heard it through the f-ing grapevine. TELL me who you heard it from, ffs!!! Nosey biatches.

Thought that was what made the IOM so very quaint...lol

Archived