Today I Hate...................

John

So you managed to catch up with him then?

We where stuck behind a tractor and a large wagon, so there was no where for him to go really, the whole episode of overtaking was pointless, but to do it on unbroken white lines and to try and attempt it several times in dangerous places was idiotic.

Me i just stuff classic FM on and enjoyed the schenery and watching him get more and more impatient.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CIS - Co-op insurance, I called to renew my insurance to find it had been cancelled in November....coz I wrote my car off.....er...ofc yeah that is why I am renewing the insurance and have a cert that says valid from 14/11/08 - 26/06/09. Kestrel have my business now but I need to know why the Co-op cancelled my insurance & didn't bother to tell me, imagine I'd crashed or run someone over or something, it was a bit of a sickener, I get most cross with people who think it is ok to drive without insurance & there I was thinking I was covered and not being - asshooooooles.

Thanks, I thought it had something to do with teenagers and I thought it might have been something I should know.

So, if they cancelled your insurance, why didn't they give you a refund? If you weren't insured for the period you should have been insured for, you didn't make any claims, you should have received some if not all of your money back. Either that or you were insured. I'd ask them for the refund and not at short period rates either. You should have either a full refund or a pro-rata return as they were the ones that said your policy was cancelled and it wasn't you that cancelled the policy.

I got a partial refund which I thought was due to them having made a typo with my reg number which was why I called them to change it, apparently this was the cancellation refund - I think I want the whole premium refunded, shower of imbeciles.

Thanks, I thought it had something to do with teenagers and I thought it might have been something I should know.

So, if they cancelled your insurance, why didn't they give you a refund? If you weren't insured for the period you should have been insured for, you didn't make any claims, you should have received some if not all of your money back. Either that or you were insured. I'd ask them for the refund and not at short period rates either. You should have either a full refund or a pro-rata return as they were the ones that said your policy was cancelled and it wasn't you that cancelled the policy.

If there has been a claim, you are lucky to get a refund... They should also have sent Bees a registered letter, but heyho they are pretty crap and no longer have an office on Island, so are just another call centre based insurer.

But she didn't have a claim on her insurance John. They said that she wrote her car off which is why she cancelled her policy. Why would she be wanting to renew if she'd written the car off lol.

Sounds like they made a mistake and cancelled the wrong policy when it should have been someone with a similar name that did write their car off.

But she didn't have a claim on her insurance John. They said that she wrote her car off which is why she cancelled her policy. Why would she be wanting to renew if she'd written the car off lol.

Sounds like they made a mistake and cancelled the wrong policy when it should have been someone with a similar name that did write their car off.

whoops miss read that.. so Bees never wrote her car off and so as you said they cancelled the wrong policy.. that is bad real real bad !!!

In the event that there had been a claim I am sure they would still pay out.

Today i hate that shops feel the need to close either all day or half day,(its a friggen week day).

Businesses that dont ever call you back when you are waiting.

And loads of other stuff and people i wouldnt dream of airing out on a public forum....Not today anway!

Today i hate that shops feel the need to close either all day or half day,(its a friggen week day).

Businesses that dont ever call you back when you are waiting.

And loads of other stuff and people i wouldnt dream of airing out on a public forum....Not today anway!

I hate not working in that shop !!!!!

:angry:

Archived