Today I Hate...................

John

The useless fucking hospital who still haven’t got me a date to see my surgeon even though I should have had my op 6-8 weeks after I saw him in February.

Chavs posting stupid shit on my Facebook, idiots who believe everything someone tells them even though they have only known them 6 months, regardless of what someone they have known 10 years thinks.

The hot weather, its miserable, fucking sun shining like that who does he think he is! Bring back the rain! or at least a massive thunder storm.

Corsodyl Daily Defence tooth paste, its brown and that’s just wrong beyond all comprehension.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The useless fucking hospital who still haven’t got me a date to see my surgeon even though I should have had my op 6-8 weeks after I saw him in February.

Chavs posting stupid shit on my Facebook, idiots who believe everything someone tells them even though they have only known them 6 months, regardless of what someone they have known 10 years thinks.

The hot weather, its miserable, fucking sun shining like that who does he think he is! Bring back the rain! or at least a massive thunder storm.

Corsodyl Daily Defence tooth paste, its brown and that’s just wrong beyond all comprehension.

Gosh....And i thought i was in a crabby mood!

Try not to use the Corsoyl mouthwash either, my dentist told me it stains your teeth brown.

I've got the daily defence mouth wash which isn’t too bad, although it does warn that it may stain teeth.

Seriously though brown toothpaste, it even tastes brown.

arr get that colgate smile..lol

well if you add me on facebook i also will post crap on ya wall, pretty much what i do here already..

:D

Apple iPhone

Having to install iTunes to unlock it for the first time. (I won't buy an ipod for reasons such as having to use iTunes to manage the music collection)

No copy contacts from SIM option.

And all I have tried to do thus far is turn it on and copy my bosses contacts from his old phone.

The nerdrage is growing from within

(I won't buy an ipod for reasons such as having to use iTunes to manage the music collection)

You don't have to use iTunes to manage your music collection, even if you have an iPod. What makes you think you would?

(I won't buy an ipod for reasons such as having to use iTunes to manage the music collection)

You don't have to use iTunes to manage your music collection, even if you have an iPod. What makes you think you would?

Right - I meant adding music to the iPod. I prefer just being able to quickly drag and drop in Windows explorer.

Archived