Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That old bloke that sorts out the papers at williston Spar, he always seems to budge you out of the way.

Oh and you are meant to open at 7am, NOT 7.10am. get in early, sort out the papers N milk and then have it open for 7am.

FFS

lol i can just seen him, barging you off the sun...do you huff at him and hold your place or silently accept he is the boss and move over?? lol

Restaurants and cafes that put the serviette on the plate and then put the cake/sandwich etc onto the serviette - particularly if the food item is gooey! Very uncool.

That old bloke that sorts out the papers at williston Spar, he always seems to budge you out of the way.

FFS

In a similar vein, the Tesco employees with their trolleys restacking the vegetable aisle causing gridlock, (which is not wide enough in the first place so it's probably not all their fault)

Restaurants and cafes that put the serviette on the plate and then put the cake/sandwich etc onto the serviette - particularly if the food item is gooey! Very uncool.

I hate that too! What's the freakin point of the serviette at all when they do that?

Archived