Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People with stupid surnames.

Peterffy for instance.

:lol:

Mr Petrify hasn't worked along side this chap has he?

Doctor Michael Hfuhruhurr

Bah! Can't find any good links to the only Steve Martin film I like :(

Ignorants that smoke stinky fat cigars in amonst a crowd off people, yerr ok its outside, but you a creating a fog of smelly crap i really dont want to breath in, whilst trying to watch a viking display..

whilst trying to watch a viking display..

..?

Remarkable skill at felt making?

A deep understanding of boolean algebra?

A thorough knowledge of the works of Immanuel Kant?

Do tell.

I feckin hate people who stand so far up your ass they're touching u while in a queue, or the b'tards that think they can sneak in if they stand level with u. They make me realise it wouldn't be too hard to kill someone in a blind fury. Step back you twats! They get told too, I don't hold back.

Ignorants that smoke stinky fat cigars in amonst a crowd off people, yerr ok its outside, but you a creating a fog of smelly crap i really dont want to breath in, whilst trying to watch a viking display..

I agree - that is vey anti-social. I would have confronted this guy, especially if my children were with me.

I agree - that is vey anti-social. I would have confronted this guy, especially if my children were with me.

Why, do you need back-up?

What you were outside?

I feckin hate people who stand so far up your ass they're touching u while in a queue, or the b'tards that think they can sneak in if they stand level with u. They make me realise it wouldn't be too hard to kill someone in a blind fury. Step back you twats! They get told too, I don't hold back.

I am with you there brother !!!!!

What you were outside?

yes it was on Peel prom, but the noob stood right next to me and then went and lit a big cigar and they produce a massive cloud of crap, i eventually did have to tell him that he was more than welcome to stand next to me but without the cigar, he apologised and acted like he never realised that others may not enjoy sharing the tobacco with him.

Still there are plenty off rude ignorants that feel they can still smoke next to you as if its there god given right, I have no problem with people smoking, just not in my vicinity.

Archived