Today I Hate...................

John

I feckin hate people who stand so far up your ass they're touching u while in a queue, or the b'tards that think they can sneak in if they stand level with u. They make me realise it wouldn't be too hard to kill someone in a blind fury. Step back you twats! They get told too, I don't hold back.

I am with you there brother !!!!!

Ignorants that smoke stinky fat cigars in amonst a crowd off people, yerr ok its outside, but you a creating a fog of smelly crap i really dont want to breath in, whilst trying to watch a viking display..

What you were outside?

yes it was on Peel prom, but the noob stood right next to me and then went and lit a big cigar and they produce a massive cloud of crap, i eventually did have to tell him that he was more than welcome to stand next to me but without the cigar, he apologised and acted like he never realised that others may not enjoy sharing the tobacco with him.

Still there are plenty off rude ignorants that feel they can still smoke next to you as if its there god given right, I have no problem with people smoking, just not in my vicinity.

Smoking in all public places should be banned. A walk down any town with second hand smoke billowing in your face is grose!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feckin hate people who stand so far up your ass they're touching u while in a queue, or the b'tards that think they can sneak in if they stand level with u. They make me realise it wouldn't be too hard to kill someone in a blind fury. Step back you twats! They get told too, I don't hold back.

Ignorants that smoke stinky fat cigars in amonst a crowd off people, yerr ok its outside, but you a creating a fog of smelly crap i really dont want to breath in, whilst trying to watch a viking display..

What you were outside?

yes it was on Peel prom, but the noob stood right next to me and then went and lit a big cigar and they produce a massive cloud of crap, i eventually did have to tell him that he was more than welcome to stand next to me but without the cigar, he apologised and acted like he never realised that others may not enjoy sharing the tobacco with him.

Still there are plenty off rude ignorants that feel they can still smoke next to you as if its there god given right, I have no problem with people smoking, just not in my vicinity.

Smoking in all public places should be banned. A walk down any town with second hand smoke billowing in your face is grose!

Here here !!!!

although Roo I think we may cause an onslaught off smokers rights abuse..lol

You disgust me. You lot forced the smokers outdoors and now complain about them smoking outside. What happend to give and take and live and let live. You can't legislate every little inconvenience out of your life and if you did it would be such a regimented and colourless existence it would hardly be worth living.

What you were outside?

Here here !!!!

although Roo I think we may cause an onslaught off smokers rights abuse..lol

F**k all the "non smokers" rights hey!

Some people reckoned the smoking ban in public buildings wouldnt happen but it did.

Its only a matter of time before a complete ban happens.

Obviously it'll be later for the Island though.

You disgust me. You lot forced the smokers outdoors and now complain about them smoking outside. What happend to give and take and live and let live. You can't legislate every little inconvenience out of your life and if you did it would be such a regimented and colourless existence it would hardly be worth living.

Please explain Declan why a smoker has the right to blow smoke into my face?

If i wanted a face af deep wrinkles and leathery smoke smelling skin i would smoke myself!

Whats so "thick" about trying to stay healthy a yellow fingered free?

Would you mind translating that please?

Wrong spelling, well i am thick , you know!

Some "not all" smokers have yellow fingers/nails from holding the cigarettes.

If i wanted a face af deep wrinkles and leathery smoke smelling skin i would smoke myself!

you could allways move away from the person, if u dont like it move quite simple really.

why should he be punished just because u dont like it, not as if you were forced to stand there and had no where to go

you could allways move away from the person, if u dont like it move quite simple really.

why should he be punished just because u dont like it, not as if you were forced to stand there and had no where to go

Is it that simple?

Smoke on a breezy day just goes everywhere.

Why should i be punished because of the smokers addiction?

Why should my children be breathing in the addicts smoke?

Why should a pregnant woman breath in these fumes?

It is'nt me or non smokers who are selfish here!

There is enough help out there for people to see sense and help themselves and others by quitting but i guess just some people wont help themselves.

And Keyboarder, you say "non smokers are thick"! :lol:

Archived