Today I Hate...................

John

Its about my freedon, my freedom to not have to breath in the fumes, my freedom to choose tto live a healthy life, my freedom as an ashmatic to be able to breath etc.

What is it with this fashion for shrouding banal disapproval for the lifestyles of others in such quixotic terms of grandure? It's like people are so desperate for a sense of importance that they've started turning to a kind of grey, suburban millenarianism that views every niggle and nuisance as an opportunity for the righteous to prove themseves.

"Breathing in fumes" is an inconvenience and one which can be avoided with relative ease, it's not some oppressive assault on your liberties and freedoms.

Well, I'm afraid you are quite wrong. You, Sir, are trampling with hobnailed boots all over the most important right of all - the right of Manx Forumites to whinge and moan at every imagined slight or minisicule inconvenience.

S

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smoking is a dirty vile unhealthy habit, thats my opinion... so i will shut up now, I know I jump on my high horse and winge about it...

any way.. I agree with Sebrof, lets be honest we all have our gripes (even you Declan ), but its true you don't get the rainbows without the rain..

Well, I'm afraid you are quite wrong. You, Sir, are trampling with hobnailed boots all over the most important right of all - the right of Manx Forumites to whinge and moan at every imagined slight or minisicule inconvenience.

Quite so. Perhaps it's time we all just admitted that we're all fascists in our own little way, head out to a field and spend a few hours gouging chunks out of each other with rusty hooks until everything's settled. I think it would clear the air and lend the forums a much needed new lease of life.

Smoking is a dirty vile unhealthy habit,

Did no one tell you? The only habits worth having are those that are dirty and vile.

3FM , late night love songs with N J Williams . Utter utter shite , I bet the cunt isn't even there , sounds like a recorded message to me . Before any smart arse asks why I'm listening to it , at work and not my turn to choose station .

You wanna try putting the radio on at this time of the morning, atleast you had a DJ. Ive gotta put up with that cunt of Radio 1.

Trust me you don't want to hear the insipid shite that the twat off 3fm dribbles . Luckily that show has finished now and its on to the looped cd . Radio 2 is about the only decent late night radio station .

The posh woman who raps about Subway.

I hope she dies soon

Seconded , hopefully in some sort of nasty incident involving the poet barman cunt . Maybe he could be making one of his fancy cocktails sets it on fire and it explodes wiping them both off the planet :lol:

I hope she dies soon

What are you talking about? I tried googling this - found plenty of stuff about Subway Rape, but not much about a Subway Rap.

A piss poor advert on Energy Fm where a supposed posh bird raps about how she likes subway sarnies . Actually it could be just that she likes stuffing herself with a foot long :rolleyes:

I hope she dies soon

Seconded , hopefully in some sort of nasty incident involving the poet barman cunt . Maybe he could be making one of his fancy cocktails sets it on fire and it explodes wiping them both off the planet :lol:

Thirds....She's back by popular demand you know!

Today I hate people who organize a get-together for a certain time, and don't show up until God knows when. Supposed to meet co-workers after work for a drink. Felt stupid hanging at the bar all alone and looking pathetically anxious (yeah, I have NO life), waited half an hour and went home. wtf :angry:

Archived