Today I Hate...................

John

The posh woman who raps about Subway.

I hope she dies soon

What are you talking about? I tried googling this - found plenty of stuff about Subway Rape, but not much about a Subway Rap.

A piss poor advert on Energy Fm where a supposed posh bird raps about how she likes subway sarnies . Actually it could be just that she likes stuffing herself with a foot long :rolleyes:

Hopefully this sort of thing is very rare

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3FM , late night love songs with N J Williams . Utter utter shite , I bet the cunt isn't even there , sounds like a recorded message to me . Before any smart arse asks why I'm listening to it , at work and not my turn to choose station .

Anybody know what the "NJ" stands for?

Or maybe it's Enjay?

Self service at B&Q, Ive not used it before and today was my first time, I got to the till and some bloke that was doing fuck all said USE THE SELF SERVICE TILLS, so i went over and stood there like a numpty thinking what the fook do I do here :blink: so I ended up dumping my things and walking out.

It says self service till, Quicker and easier :o more like longer and harder, the 2 people infront were having nothing but trouble.

Self service at B&Q, Ive not used it before and today was my first time, I got to the till and some bloke that was doing fuck all said USE THE SELF SERVICE TILLS, so i went over and stood there like a numpty thinking what the fook do I do here :blink: so I ended up dumping my things and walking out.

It says self service till, Quicker and easier :o more like longer and harder, the 2 people infront were having nothing but trouble.

Should be interesting on a Wednesday

Should be interesting on a Wednesday

I also hate the self serve, am not interested, if i wanted to serve myself i would just steal the stuff!!!

What is annoying is that in M&S there are 3 staff watching the self servers and 1 or 2 staff on the basket till and a massive friggin queue, then they actually charge you for a friggin bag, T***Ts.

Archived