Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? The assumption most (I'd assume) would make is that they imply 'Sorry to push past you' or 'Sorry to interrupt'.

Exactly, either that or 'Sorry, I just spilt most of my pint down your back because I was trying to squeeze passed your fat arrogant arse when you should have moved when I first said excuse me'

today I hate this shit. Ofcom exists for a reason, how can they still let this utter bollocks be aired??

It doesn't bother me, I never watch it and it never interferes with anything I do want to watch so without things like this being mentioned, I would be non the wiser.

I agree oogie, i would rather Piss fire....

Exactly! It used to be good when it was new, i.e. first three series. But talk about flogging a dead horse. It is just so boring. There are more interesting programmes with freaks on them - even Wife Swap or some other airhead programme is marginally more interesting and amusing.

I agree oogie, i would rather Piss fire....

Exactly! It used to be good when it was new, i.e. first three series. But talk about flogging a dead horse. It is just so boring. There are more interesting programmes with freaks on them - even Wife Swap or some other airhead programme is marginally more interesting and amusing.

arrr dont get me started on the Jeremy Kyle show..lol

today I hate this shit. Ofcom exists for a reason, how can they still let this utter bollocks be aired??

It doesn't bother me, I never watch it and it never interferes with anything I do want to watch so without things like this being mentioned, I would be non the wiser.

god mate I don't watch it either, and have so far managed to espcae any news of what's going on with it. They may as well stick a racist, a muslim, 2 lesbians, a 6 year old and a paedophile in the house.

I feel George Carlins Prison State Farms idea being the next step in "entertainment"

a racist, a muslim, 2 lesbians, a 6 year old and a paedophile

I've not heard that joke.

Anway.

Todays arse.

The shop assistant in a certain Douglas Pharmacy - up a big hill - not Vic Road.

A few facts your customer service course seems to have missed.

1. People don't walk in with biros poised.

2. People picking up prescriptions for other people don't always know the payment history.

3. Old people can't always remember what the date is - glaring at them won't help.

If you've got out of bed the wrong side then don't bother going into work.

Maybe your regular customers accept your piss ignorant attitude but I as a one off visitor to the pharmacy you infest don't.

Anway.

Todays arse.

The shop assistant in a certain Douglas Pharmacy - up a big hill - not Vic Road.

A few facts your customer service course seems to have missed.

1. People don't walk in with biros poised.

2. People picking up prescriptions for other people don't always know the payment history.

3. Old people can't always remember what the date is - glaring at them won't help.

If you've got out of bed the wrong side then don't bother going into work.

Maybe your regular customers accept your piss ignorant attitude but I as a one off visitor to the pharmacy you infest don't.

Sounds like some of that aggressive hospitality rearing its head .

Archived