Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody idiots who fail to indicate left when they are going left to Tesco's at the mini-roundabout by the tyre place when I am using the same roundabout, turning right on my way out from Tesco's.

I know it's unlikely that they are heading into the bus place straight on but some may have ocassion to do so.

It's a roundabout for God's sake, so indicate which junction you are taking.

It really sticks in my craw

Bloody idiots who fail to indicate left when they are going left to Tesco's at the mini-roundabout by the tyre place when I am using the same roundabout, turning right on my way out from Tesco's.

I know it's unlikely that they are heading into the bus place straight on but some may have ocassion to do so.

It's a roundabout for God's sake, so indicate which junction you are taking.

It really sticks in my craw

That one gets to me too, i'm sure some do it to annoy, sad sad people hey!

Some crazy assed mo fo nearly killed me yesterday, and my passenger. Before you add this to my other posts, this was out of my control, it could have happened to anyone, I'm not at fault.

I was coming from Ballasalla direction going to Colby (in a car, after going to Douglas for a fruitless night, I had consumed no alcohol), going round the corner to cross fourways, when some fool in a small SUV (Rav 4 or something like, silver, reg plate starts with F) that pulled out in front of me. On this occassion I was travelling quite slowly (about 30 - it's a 40 zone) and after I'd turned the corner the car pulled out, its not like it pulled out before id rounded the bend, but after. I was on my horn for a considerable time, just to make it clear that i hated him/her. I followed it all the way to Port Erin, where it turned into the estate past Pony Fields and Magherosien. On the way, it never stayed on a consistent line, it indicated round non-indictional corners, and was generally acting drunk. I was going to report it, but then realised the police cant really do much as they would have no solid evidence, just my word.

I feel angry, frustrated, and hope he/she runs out of fuel on the mountain road, and has to walk home in really uncomfortable shoes. In the rain.

Some crazy assed mo fo nearly killed me yesterday, and my passenger. Before you add this to my other posts, this was out of my control, it could have happened to anyone, I'm not at fault.

I was coming from Ballasalla direction going to Colby (in a car, after going to Douglas for a fruitless night, I had consumed no alcohol), going round the corner to cross fourways, when some fool in a small SUV (Rav 4 or something like, silver, reg plate starts with F) that pulled out in front of me. On this occassion I was travelling quite slowly (about 30 - it's a 40 zone) and after I'd turned the corner the car pulled out, its not like it pulled out before id rounded the bend, but after. I was on my horn for a considerable time, just to make it clear that i hated him/her. I followed it all the way to Port Erin, where it turned into the estate past Pony Fields and Magherosien. On the way, it never stayed on a consistent line, it indicated round non-indictional corners, and was generally acting drunk. I was going to report it, but then realised the police cant really do much as they would have no solid evidence, just my word.

I feel angry, frustrated, and hope he/she runs out of fuel on the mountain road, and has to walk home in really uncomfortable shoes. In the rain.

You should have definately reported it, if it was a drink driver i would imagine it was not the first time and probably not the last.

I would call the police on very few things but drunk or dangerous driving is a definate (for me anyway).

You had a passenger you say, so there is your witness, from what i have heard most drink drivers are actually caught because of a tip off, after all its not like you see them boys/girls in blue as an everyday occurance is it!!!

Even after the event it might still be worth a phone call not because they can do anything but they might well keep an eye on this person because they possibly live in that area or they may also have a reputation for this and its known to the police.

You should have definately reported it, if it was a drink driver i would imagine it was not the first time and probably not the last.

I would call the police on very few things but drunk or dangerous driving is a definate (for me anyway).

You had a passenger you say, so there is your witness, from what i have heard most drink drivers are actually caught because of a tip off, after all its not like you see them boys/girls in blue as an everyday occurance is it!!!

Even after the event it might still be worth a phone call not because they can do anything but they might well keep an eye on this person because they possibly live in that area or they may also have a reputation for this and its known to the police.

If you report it straight away, the police will go around and breathalise the person.

I hate people that want to pay for their pay and display parking ticket by using the most ridiculous combination of small change that they could find. Most of the time, the small change that they're trying to use is rejected by the machine and they then stand there trying to find alternative small coins. I've gone to other machines quicker than they can get their tickets. Bring in the debit card machines and let me have the option to buy a ticket once a day, week or a month. Either that or just ban dumb shits from using car parks where they can't pay for their tickets in a reasonable amount of time.

I hate people that want to pay for their pay and display parking ticket by using the most ridiculous combination of small change that they could find. Most of the time, the small change that they're trying to use is rejected by the machine and they then stand there trying to find alternative small coins. I've gone to other machines quicker than they can get their tickets. Bring in the debit card machines and let me have the option to buy a ticket once a day, week or a month. Either that or just ban dumb shits from using car parks where they can't pay for their tickets in a reasonable amount of time.

I think the Corpy are looking at getting a trial set up for debit card payment on car a few off their carpark machines.

Those bloody seagulls that screech and squawk all bloody night over Loch Promenade. I could not properly eavesdrop on the intelligent, witty and thought-provoking conversations emanating from Jak's pub.

To staff of Jak's - When you dump all the bottles at midnight. FFS DO IT QUIETLY!

Those bloody seagulls that screech and squawk all bloody night over Loch Promenade. I could not properly eavesdrop on the intelligent, witty and thought-provoking conversations emanating from Jak's pub.

To staff of Jak's - When you dump all the bottles at midnight. FFS DO IT QUIETLY!

The bottles fall into the bin from a pipe that goes through the wall into Jaks Bar, I got caught last year standing on top of a bin and kicking it off lol.

Archived