Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mental people reading gospel out loud on the bus.

Weirdo.

Hahahahah

when I lived in Derby, there used to be a guy on the bus that asked people what time it was, i never understood why people ignored him, will he asked me and i gave him the time...lol big mistake.. he started acting like the mad hatter , shouting he was gonna be late etc tec.. was well funny...

There also used to be some religious types in the main town center and one would carry a large staff and walk up and down the street chanting!! just brought back visions of the origional phoenix nights programme that Peter Kay did with the Icecream Van man and the Guy with the Cross on his back...lol

The fact that the IOM Government don't accept credit cards :angry: ...get into the 21st century will you!!...nearly the whole world accepts them today :D good job I had my debit card handy...

Oh! and the fact that costs have gone up to £72.00..then another £35.00 for same day service :angry: ...

The fact that the IOM Government don't accept credit cards :angry: ...get into the 21st century will you!!...nearly the whole world accepts them today :D good job I had my debit card handy...

Oh! and the fact that costs have gone up to £72.00..then another £35.00 for same day service :angry: ...

Passport?

Just got mine renewed.

£72 quid for a renewal FFS

I've just remembered something I hate. Really hate.

Church bells.

Every Sunday morning at about 9.30 ish there's a church somewhere in Douglas that rings it's bell.

Bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong SHUT UP.

It's noise pollution, but they get away with it because they're mentals who believe in nonsense. No one else would get away with ringing a huge fucking bell in their house every week, or have such disregard for their neighbours that they'd want to in the first place.

I've just remembered something I hate. Really hate.

Church bells.

Every Sunday morning at about 9.30 ish there's a church somewhere in Douglas that rings it's bell.

Bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong SHUT UP.

It's noise pollution, but they get away with it because they're mentals who believe in nonsense. No one else would get away with ringing a huge fucking bell in their house every week, or have such disregard for their neighbours that they'd want to in the first place.

You may well find those bells have been ringing on a Sunday morning longer than you, or your neighbours, have resided in your house(s).

Should have done your research prior to moving in.

I'm always out on a Sunday morning, and can hear them from the countryside. I've never heard it from my house, amazingly. Doesn't change anything I've said though, they're mentals creating noise pollution.

So you can hear church bells while you are out in the countryside on a Sunday morning and you describe this as noise pollution?

Well for me the sound of church bells ringing would add to the experience of being out in the countryside on a Sunday morning.

If you ever experience it you could post about it in the "Today I Love" thread.

Repeat, those bells have been around a much longer time than you have.

Yes, I understand that mental people have been around for thousands of years, and some of them have been using big bells to cause noise pollution.

Repeat, I understand that mental people have been around for thousands of years, and some of them have been using big bells to cause noise pollution.

Yes.

Well for me the sound of church bells ringing would add to the experience of being out in the countryside on a Sunday morning.

Repeat, those bells have been around a much longer time than you have.

So has gonorrhoea but it doesnt mean its welcome! :P

Archived