Today I Hate...................

John

the fact my son has just passed his driving test so the private taxi service can start picking me up from ramdom places when i'm drunk :D

Once we've worked out how to get around the Astronomical insurance premiums :o £1500 for a piece of **** 1.4cc golf polo :o

Robbing Bathplugs

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The council should pass a bylaw, stick up giant posters of yock, get some phlegm inspectors to collect the gob, if it is outside a specially designated grolly zone (a greenie belt?), then DNA test it, compare it to a database, issue a fixed penalty fine, then spend the £10 they raise on lockets and tunes for the underprivilidged and overexpectorated.

People who spit in the street, especially when it's preceded with a guttural hacking up of phlegm. It's filthy, don't do it.

Another disgusting past time that should carry an enforced fine.

Is it acceptable to spit if a fly has just flown into your mouth as you were talking? No phelgmlgmlegm is involved.

People who spit in the street, especially when it's preceded with a guttural hacking up of phlegm. It's filthy, don't do it.

Is it acceptable to spit if a fly has just flown into your mouth as you were talking? No phelgmlgmlegm is involved.

Without wishing to sound like Toad of Toad Hall I would deem that as perfectly acceptable.

The bleached blonde bint in the Merc 4 wheel drive who thought it was a good idea to pull out in front of me on the prom, ( how I didn't hit her I will never know ) then proceeded to drive at 10 mph for the rest of the prom until she went up Summerhill er no indication, and as I went passed her to continue towards Port Jack she looked out of her side window at me like I was a bit of shite that just fell off her shoe. Thank god the wife was with me to calm me down. :angry:

Had one posh bird in her shiny BMW Panzer panic a bit when I dabbed the brakes going up hill !

The bleached blonde bint in the Merc 4 wheel drive who thought it was a good idea to pull out in front of me on the prom,

Women + Large Expensive Cars = Rage

And how many people do it? I don't understand it. I don't need to spit all the time and loads of others don't so what purpose does it serve?

And how many people do it? I don't understand it. I don't need to spit all the time and loads of others don't so what purpose does it serve?

It's a peculiarly heterosexual male behavior, spitting. Like crotch adjusting, belching, wolf-whistling, it seems to be something they do more often when they're in groups, perhaps to assert their masculinity.

Disgusting habit though. I assumed that it was outlawed actually, in public places, becuase it spread diseases.

Archived