Today I Hate...................

John

Had one posh bird in her shiny BMW Panzer panic a bit when I dabbed the brakes going up hill !

The bleached blonde bint in the Merc 4 wheel drive who thought it was a good idea to pull out in front of me on the prom,

Rage

Looks like the first of you was driving too slow, and the second too fast.

Don't be angry and self righteous just because you are jealous of people who can afford decent cars

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And how many people do it? I don't understand it. I don't need to spit all the time and loads of others don't so what purpose does it serve?

It's a peculiarly heterosexual male behavior, spitting. Like crotch adjusting, belching, wolf-whistling, it seems to be something they do more often when they're in groups, perhaps to assert their masculinity.

Disgusting habit though. I assumed that it was outlawed actually, in public places, becuase it spread diseases.

You think? I think it is more a male thing to do than female, but my (gay) mate has a habit of hacking up and spitting - and this does usually bring him a soft slap or telling off from us, but then he needs to learn manners, it is quite disgusting to hear and ignorant of your company. And another mate of mine does a whole routine of hacking up when he gets up in the morning.

Crotch adjusting is fine or wolf-whistling (at me, though it rarely happens). But I don't really think it is a sexuality thing. I think less gay people do it because it is considered dirty and unattractive.

Had one posh bird in her shiny BMW Panzer panic a bit when I dabbed the brakes going up hill !

The bleached blonde bint in the Merc 4 wheel drive who thought it was a good idea to pull out in front of me on the prom,

Rage

Don't be angry and self righteous just because you are jealous of people who can afford decent cars

ER I was going at about 25 mph when she jumped out in front of me, so no I was not driving to fast she was driving without due care and attention, as for driving decent cars I was driving my wifes equally expensive 4 wheel drive and not my own equally expensive sports car, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. I was expressing my opinion about poor driving nothing more.

another mate of mine does a whole routine of hacking up when he gets up in the morning.

Ah, but that can be for various reasons, and is done to clear the throat. Does he smoke?

I mean the kind of spitting that groups of Pullies do almost constantly when they're striding about town in their tracksuits.

Edit: Or used to do... they are an endangered species now. I don't remember the last time i saw someone in a dazzling shiny tracksuit with trousers tucked into socks.

another mate of mine does a whole routine of hacking up when he gets up in the morning.

Ah, but that can be for various reasons, and is done to clear the throat. Does he smoke?

I mean the kind of spitting that groups of Pullies do almost constantly when they're striding about town in their tracksuits.

Edit: Or used to do... they are an endangered species now. I don't remember the last time i saw someone in a dazzling shiny tracksuit with trousers tucked into socks.

He does smoke, but so do I.

Unfortunately, as you know it isn't reserved to scallies. And although it is disgusting, someone just spitting isn't so bad, but I think people are pigs who do the hacking thing in public.

Scally fashion has probably changed. It isn't the same in Manchester. The fashion is black or grey shorts with sleeveless boxing tops. Though the baseball cap and attractive gold sovereign rings and chains are still worn.

People who park their cars on the road outside their house even when they have a driveway and/or garage.

Colby main road in particular, where you have to keep stopping to let oncoming traffic through.

Rage

ER I was going at about 25 mph when she jumped out in front of me, so no I was not driving to fast she was driving without due care and attention, as for driving decent cars I was driving my wifes equally expensive 4 wheel drive and not my own equally expensive sports car, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. I was expressing my opinion about poor driving nothing more.

Quite right.

Beat it spotty.

People who park their cars on the road outside their house even when they have a driveway and/or garage.

Colby main road in particular, where you have to keep stopping to let oncoming traffic through.

Fucking right

...and people who drive in fog or bad visibility, with just their sidelights on. The car is seen before the sidelights but dipsticks must think they can be seen at the same time as an oncoming car with headlights on.

Ramsey to Douglas today was thick fog and only about half the cars had their headlights and/or fog lights on.

grrhh!

...and people who drive in fog or bad visibility, with just their sidelights on. The car is seen before the sidelights but dipsticks must think they can be seen at the same time as an oncoming car with headlights on.

Agreed , and on the other side of the coin but in some ways just as annoying there's the tossers who whack the fog lights on at the first sign of a tiny bit of mist .

two or three women (it doesn't seem to be men so much) who choose the narrowest place on the footpath, usually alongside an obstruction, to stop and have chat forcing others onto the roadway to get round them.

Archived