Today I Hate...................

John

...and people who drive in fog or bad visibility, with just their sidelights on. The car is seen before the sidelights but dipsticks must think they can be seen at the same time as an oncoming car with headlights on.

Agreed , and on the other side of the coin but in some ways just as annoying there's the tossers who whack the fog lights on at the first sign of a tiny bit of mist .

or just at night time....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who drive through red lights. So much so that I reported it to plod.

Probably wont get much of a result, or at least that's what I thought before plod informs me his tax disc is out of date.

'so I'll be having him for that in any case'

Fantastic.

That trailor for Micheal MacIntyre that one of the satellite channels is running at the moment that goes -

"I like the Kings of Leon but..."

pulls startled expression

"'My Sex Is On Fire'"

contorts through 57 varieties of ironic shock before delivering the punch-line

"What's that all about? MY ... SEX ... is on FIRE?"

Then he mimes having sex as if his sex was literally on fire, whilst Kings of Leon sing "My Sex Is On Fire." A mime which seems to be the bastard offspring of Bambi and an Oompa Lumpa performing a one man conga.

So today I've had the weakest song in the Kings of Leon cannon on constant repeat in my head accompanied by a video MacIntyre simulating deer-lumpa sex. And all the while there is another voice screaming -"No not literally - it's a fucking metaphor."

That trailor for Micheal MacIntyre that one of the satellite channels is running at the moment that goes -

"I like the Kings of Leon but..."

pulls startled expression

"'My Sex Is On Fire'"

contorts through 57 varieties of ironic shock before delivering the punch-line

"What's that all about? MY ... SEX ... is on FIRE?"

Then he mimes having sex as if his sex was literally on fire, whilst Kings of Leon sing "My Sex Is On Fire." A mime which seems to be the bastard offspring of Bambi and an Oompa Lumpa performing a one man conga.

So today I've had the weakest song in the Kings of Leon cannon on constant repeat in my head accompanied by a video MacIntyre simulating deer-lumpa sex. And all the while there is another voice screaming -"No not literally - it's a fucking metaphor."

Well said, sir.

The idiot in the silver Yaris who turned right off Glencrutchery rd this morning at 7.30 am. Nearly cutting the nose of my car and causing me to do an emergency stop! I will be watching for your R plates in future. Indicators are there for a reason and it might be an idea to look for a gap in the traffic in future.

Grrrr

Debs

Cats, arseholes.

Cats are arseholes or you hate cats arseholes , or cats and arseholes ?

All of that

HSBC girlie ringing a 08:20 and waking me up while insisting she speak to someone that isn't in. Very pushy person.

I know she's only doing her job, but the banks don't open Saturday for me so why should I help her on a Saturday?

That bloody advert for glade bathroom freshener. The one with the little shit machine who wants " to do a poo in Pauls bathroom".

I want to grab him by the waistband of his pants and give him a wedgie, drag him to his mates house, shove his head down the bog and ram the bloody Glade air freshener up his ass.

( You're right, it hasn't been that good a day today <_< )

Archived