Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the fact that I should have watched Michael Jackson at the 02 yesturday

:-(((((((

I don't think you would have missed much. He's past his best.

Hey I would have been happy if he just walked on stage and gave us the finger before walking off. :)

I still havnt recieved mt tickets :(

That bloody advert for glade bathroom freshener. The one with the little shit machine who wants " to do a poo in Pauls bathroom".

I want to grab him by the waistband of his pants and give him a wedgie, drag him to his mates house, shove his head down the bog and ram the bloody Glade air freshener up his ass.

( You're right, it hasn't been that good a day today <_< )

It's not the bad day you had, it's the bloody advert! I agree with you and add the to the hate list the one with 'Harvey .. something, where some hysterical women shout 'wow' every damn sec!

Is there a thread about horrible adverts? :angry:

the world !!!!!!!!!!

It's mutual :P

twat !!! lol

Suppose i dug that one.!!

... what I really meant to say was the slow roundabout drivers .. you know the woman that struggle to go faster than 0.0000098 of a mile per hour around a round a bout.. just incase their tyres loose traction and skid into ermmmm the central concrete bit..lol

so maybe the world was a slight over play !!!

:rolleyes:

... what I really meant to say was the slow roundabout drivers .. you know the woman that struggle to go faster than 0.0000098 of a mile per hour around a round a bout.. just incase their tyres loose traction and skid into ermmmm the central concrete bit..lol :rolleyes:

Excuse me, you're not Bernard Manning by any chance, are you? :rolleyes:

FYI, male motorists were responsible for 88% of all driving offences that resulted in findings of guilt in court in England and Wales in 2002, the Home Office statistics showed. Furthermore, men committed almost all the most serious offences, such as causing death and dangerous driving: women committed just 6% of the death or bodily harm offences in 2002 and just 3% of dangerous driving offences. Men were also responsible for 96% of vehicle thefts and 97% of offences relating to motorcyles.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2004/may/1...siness.motoring

But as the most important person ever stated many a time..."It's a mans mans mans world".

Most of the posts in this thread seem to be complaints about other road users, and at least once a week there's a new thread titled something like "to the asshole in teh blck BMW at QUatarterbridge this marning!!!!!!111" looking as though the poster was so vein-bulgingly angry when they reached work that they just mashed the keyboard with clenched fists. It's a wonder some of you get through the day without having a heart attack.

Can we have a 'Road Rage Megathread' where people can vent their anger in a controlled environment where everyone else can ignore them?

Most of the posts in this thread seem to be complaints about other road users, and at least once a week there's a new thread titled something like "to the asshole in teh blck BMW at QUatarterbridge this marning!!!!!!111" looking as though the poster was so vein-bulgingly angry when they reached work that they just mashed the keyboard with clenched fists. It's a wonder some of you get through the day without having a heart attack.

Can we have a 'Road Rage Megathread' where people can vent their anger in a controlled environment where everyone else can ignore them?

Why don't you have your own thread?, so you can whinge about others elsewhere?

Don't know how anyone can get stressed driving over here, fair few 40mph everywhere drivers thats, does get my back up when they sit on my bumper in 30mph limits, dissappear in unrestriced zones, then in the next 30mph limit they're right on my bumper again! :lol

Another is roundabouts, far too many don't give way at all or just give way to everyone!!

... what I really meant to say was the slow roundabout drivers .. you know the woman that struggle to go faster than 0.0000098 of a mile per hour around a round a bout.. just incase their tyres loose traction and skid into ermmmm the central concrete bit..lol :rolleyes:

Excuse me, you're not Bernard Manning by any chance, are you? :rolleyes:

FYI, male motorists were responsible for 88% of all driving offences that resulted in findings of guilt in court in England and Wales in 2002, the Home Office statistics showed. Furthermore, men committed almost all the most serious offences, such as causing death and dangerous driving: women committed just 6% of the death or bodily harm offences in 2002 and just 3% of dangerous driving offences. Men were also responsible for 96% of vehicle thefts and 97% of offences relating to motorcyles.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2004/may/1...siness.motoring

But we live on the Isle of Man... I think you may need to look at the Manx stats. :P

Still I agree Men are just as bad and maybe worse than woman in certain aspects of bad driving.

8-)

My ex husband for one who is still trying to boss me around.

And, the ungrateful eejits at work who whine and complain because the FREE fresh fruit they get in the morning isn't always freakin' PERFECT or the particular restaurant that they order their FREE lunch from may not be the list that day (there's only TEN others to choose from!!!)

Archived