Today I Hate...................

John

And the silly thing about "An hospital/hotel, I'm sure there are others. Since when has 'H' been a vowel?

How do you pronounce "honest"?

You're probably one of those people who pronounce "aitch" as haitch".

S

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drivers coming up Ridgeway Street who don't indicate either that they are going right down Victoria Street or left up Prospect Hill. When you're waiting to cross the road on the island between Credit Suisse and HSBC it's not always obvious which way they are going to turn. You can lose a few precious seconds of your life thinking they are going to turn left, so you don't cross, when at the last they turn right.

And the silly thing about "An hospital/hotel, I'm sure there are others. Since when has 'H' been a vowel?

How do you pronounce "honest"?

You're probably one of those people who pronounce "aitch" as haitch".

S

Over two months and that's the best you've got? You are losing you're touch along with your hair.

Honest, I don't sound the 'H', why should I?

Haitch, if there is such a word, should be treated similarly.

Anyone asking for "an honest answer" is just being silly.

Hospital and Hotel are both nouns, hence the question.

"one of those people", get her. (and it's 'one of those people that pronounce')

Anyone asking for "an honest answer" is just being silly.

Why? because you're a politician?

Unless you pronounce the H at the start of "a honest answer" would be a bit of a tongue twister. You're from Southend or somewhere like that aren't you Jahovah? You might be able to get away with "a honest answer" if you have an accent from that part of the World, but it would sound daft when said in most accents.

Stupid people with those stupid extendable dog leads that I am sure are really just out to trip you up.

Don't they realise that when there stupid mutt is on one side off the pavement and they are on the other that people will trip over their invisible lead. Then thety have a nerve to moan because you decide to un-ravle their mutt from rapping itself around your legs...

So you want me to un-ravel your mutt with less vigour!! then keep the little fooker under control...

sorry rant over.

Stupid people with those stupid extendable dog leads that I am sure are really just out to trip you up.

Amen to that.

What is the point of the extendable dog lead anyway?

I suspect it is so that Rover can take a dump a bit further away and said owner can pretend not to see it.

arrr designed by noobs for noobs i presume..lol

Archived