Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasps. I mean - what is the point of the damn things?

You were'nt at the Mooragh Park on Monday were you!

The place was swarming with the little blighters, might help if the cafe staff had got off their arses and cleared some plates or the bins were not open for the little buggers to be flying in and out.

What is the point of the extendable dog lead anyway?

In my experience if a dog I'm walking needs to be on a lead, that's because the circumstances (ie the environment, or the dog's nature) dictate it needs to be under close control. So it's either a short lead or no lead, in my opinion.

In my experience if a dog I'm walking needs to be on a lead, that's because the circumstances (ie the environment, or the dog's nature) dictate it needs to be under close control. So it's either a short lead or no lead, in my opinion.

Agree

So that you can become entangled with a gorgeous man (or woman) in the park, a la Lady and the Tramp.

post-16031-1251319393_thumb.jpg

(Assumes you can find a park which allows dogs these days.)

So that you can become entangled with a gorgeous man (or woman) in the park, a la Lady and the Tramp.

That'll be why the woman got annoyed with Just John as he disentangled himself.

lol, arr she became angry as in my haste to stop myself from falling over, i lifter her little dog of the ground.. In hindsite I was a little hasty and probably a bit mean.

But then again she should still keep her dog on a short lead, as i was doinmg the well mannered thing by letting her pass with her pram ..lol

Gilly, I have tried Derby Sq, Woodbourne Sq and Hillary Park.... not seen the lady...lol So Gilly i will be in Woodbourne sq at 6..hehe

:D

People who believe they have the right to post on forums without having a clear grasp of how to use the English language. If you can't construct a clear sentence without resorting to abbreviating every third word, then you don't deserve the right to try and broadcast your opinion. You don't even deserve to own an opinion. How do these people even get onto Manx Forums anyway? Do they keep searching for "mnxfrmz lol!!" and fluke it? Do they drool out of the front of their faces if they try and remember where the vowels go? Fucking idiot moron retard fucks. Get the fuck off my monitor.

People who 'quote' the very annoying nonsense that LDV spouts, because I have him on ignore.

Hates people who are so prejudiced and close-minded they get wound up at my posts enough to ignore. (Unlike the understandable case where people just simply find my posts boring).

Can someone tell's the forums bigot that needs to request some sort of ignore function upgrade?

And don't forget to keep quoting!

People who believe they have the right to post on forums without having a clear grasp of how to use the English language...Fucking idiot moron retard fucks. Get the fuck off my monitor.

You missed at least a few commas there, and I think that last 'f**ks' should really be a singular.

People who 'quote' the very annoying nonsense that LDV spouts, because I have him on ignore.

Say again??

No John she was angry because you were escaping!

arr thankyou... 8-)

Hates people who are so prejudiced and close-minded they get wound up at my posts enough to ignore. (Unlike the understandable case where people just simply find my posts boring).

Can someone tell's the forums bigot that needs to request some sort of ignore function upgrade?

And don't forget to keep quoting!

Say again?? lol

Archived