Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, arr she became angry as in my haste to stop myself from falling over, i lifter her little dog of the ground.. In hindsite I was a little hasty and probably a bit mean.

But then again she should still keep her dog on a short lead, as i was doinmg the well mannered thing by letting her pass with her pram ..lol

Gilly, I have tried Derby Sq, Woodbourne Sq and Hillary Park.... not seen the lady...lol So Gilly i will be in Woodbourne sq at 6..hehe

:D

Dang! Just got back from the dog walks - if only I'd seen this earlier! :P

I will make sure I o 10k at the gym now !!!

:D

People who believe they have the right to post on forums without having a clear grasp of how to use the English language...Fucking idiot moron retard fucks. Get the fuck off my monitor.

You missed at least a few commas there, and I think that last 'f**ks' should really be a singular.

You are correct sir, and I thank you for the analysis. Emotion took control of my fingers by that point. It does happen, sadly.

Always with the negative waves, Moriarty! Always with the negative waves...

:lol::rolleyes: but I keep having positive vibes about all that gold waiting in the bank vault....

The grumpy fucker in Mooragh Park cafe who is no doubt making a fortune but can't even raise a smile or use manners.

Listen luv he's a complete twat hat, last time I was in there he mauled me cone with his bare ands!

Missfuck - I do not think you are making a very good job of what you are trying to be. Keyboarder is the champ. Luv. Listen. Mate.

The boat sailing times, I have to get up at 3.45am

Just be lucky you dont get up that time every morning

is creamthingy worth getting up for at 3.45am, why not stay in bed and watch Bowls up Onchan park for a few hours in the afy and pop some pills while your there, alot more fun.

Archived