Today I Hate...................

John

The grumpy fucker in Mooragh Park cafe who is no doubt making a fortune but can't even raise a smile or use manners.

Listen luv he's a complete twat hat, last time I was in there he mauled me cone with his bare ands!

Missfuck - I do not think you are making a very good job of what you are trying to be. Keyboarder is the champ. Luv. Listen. Mate.

Listen ya fuckin idiot I dont fink your doing a a good job puttin the garnish on the burgers in Mc Donalds but ave never told ya as it must be a burden already for ya carrin that fuckin chip on ya shoulder!

Now go an take ya face for a shit ya miserable bastard!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I hate my sister's dog. She's away for the week and I'm dogsitting. He's untrained and very stubborn. Woke me from a sound sleep last night with his barking. Did he need to go out? NO, because he has no problem peeing in the house! He must have seen an animal outside and decided it was hunting time. :angry:

Today I hate my sister's dog. She's away for the week and I'm dogsitting. He's untrained and very stubborn. Woke me from a sound sleep last night with his barking. Did he need to go out? NO, because he has no problem peeing in the house! He must have seen an animal outside and decided it was hunting time. :angry:

Take my advice Mintchip....Just let the dog crack on peeing everywhere for 3 reasons,

1. You will have a more peaceful week

2. The dog will have a peaceful week

3. She will never ask you to dogsit ever again.

Win/win situation and problem solved. :P

Take my advice Mintchip....Just let the dog crack on peeing everywhere for 3 reasons,

1. You will have a more peaceful week

2. The dog will have a peaceful week

3. She will never ask you to dogsit ever again.

Win/win situation and problem solved. :P

And if the dog doesn't piss - do it yourself, blame the dog.

Put a pipette full of this into the buggers water

http://www.rescueremedy.com/pets/

Good stuff

Sitting waiting for the temporary lights to change at the bottom of Summerhill in the pissing down rain when you know they won't be racing. And wondering why the tram organisers can't understand why there is a fucking tram there with no passengers on the frigging thing.

That's better

Archived